Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 91 of 91
« First < 4181899091
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>The Bourbon Thread!!
big a 09:37 PM 10-11-2019
Elijah Craig then to BT.
[Reply]
big a 09:29 PM 10-19-2019
Been really enjoying some Buffalo Trace lately. Down to my last bottle of it.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:19 AM 10-20-2019
Image

Needed a few drops of water to tame the heat.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 03:29 PM 10-20-2019
It’s been an Old Forester 1910 kind of day. Really like this stuff.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:56 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
Itís been an Old Forester 1910 kind of day. Really like this stuff.
That's on my short list. :-)

Had my first ever pours of regular Buffalo Trace last night in a bar, I can see why it's so popular at its price point.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:17 PM Yesterday
Image
[Reply]
BigAsh 07:27 AM Today
Murph I guess we'll be sitting near each other this weekend!...:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 08:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Image
I Think That May Be My Favorite, Brother! Of Course When I Can Find Blanton's, That Would Be My #1.:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Murph I guess we'll be sitting near each other this weekend!...:-)
An honor and a pleasure, My Friend! :-) :-)

Originally Posted by longknocker:
I Think That May Be My Favorite, Brother! Of Course When I Can Find Blanton's, That Would Be My #1.:-)
Ranks real high on my list as well, Greg. :-)
[Reply]
Page 91 of 91
« First < 4181899091
Up