Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Absolut Vodka Thread
KidRock 05:45 PM 01-17-2009
I like Absolut Ruby Red and 7UP on ice....whats your favorite?

P.S. If you can drink regular absolut straight you are made of iron :-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 06:02 PM 01-17-2009
you are a braver man that i for starting this thread.

i only use to drink this stuff when i was underage and didn't know any better. never tried any of the flavored stuff.
[Reply]
KidRock 06:07 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by barbourjay:
you are a braver man that i for starting this thread.

i only use to drink this stuff when i was underage and didn't know any better. never tried any of the flavored stuff.
Keyword Undergrad

Just trying to see what everyone likes
[Reply]
SeanGAR 06:36 PM 01-17-2009
I drink a polish potato vodka (Luksusowa) with Minute Maid Valencia OJ.

After breakfast I prefer Skyy.

I do have Absolut Kurant that is bloody awful. Wifie says to drink it with cranberry, which I don't like. I use it to clean things when I need some alcohol (removing glue, things like that). Nobody who comes over has taken a shine to it either .. bummer.
[Reply]
cheshire2 07:19 PM 01-17-2009
Why dilute it??
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 08:02 PM 01-17-2009
I love Absolut Ruby Red but only on the rocks.
[Reply]
KidRock 08:22 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
I love Absolut Ruby Red but only on the rocks.
Your cool! :-) I'm glad its not just me.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:36 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by KidRock:

P.S. If you can drink regular absolut straight you are made of iron :-)
At least your stomach must be. :-)

I don't care for Absolut, it gives me heartburn every time. Level does the same, so it must be either the ingredients or distilling that Absolut uses that give me a problem.
[Reply]
GoodFella 09:49 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
At least your stomach must be. :-)

I don't care for Absolut, it gives me heartburn every time. Level does the same, so it must be either the ingredients or distilling that Absolut uses that give me a problem.

what about finlandia? i know finlandia, Absolut, and greygood u the same distilling prosess. i dont care for any of them. i havenever tryed any of the flavored stuff my them. i think tripple grap is the only flavored vodka i have ever had.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:55 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by GoodFella:
what about finlandia? i know finlandia, Absolut, and greygood u the same distilling prosess. i dont care for any of them. i havenever tryed any of the flavored stuff my them. i think tripple grap is the only flavored vodka i have ever had.
Not a big fan of any of the three, Rob. :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 11:01 PM 01-17-2009
[Reply]
beamish 07:39 AM 01-18-2009
Originally Posted by SeanGAR:
I drink a polish potato vodka (Luksusowa) with Minute Maid Valencia OJ.

After breakfast I prefer Skyy.

I do have Absolut Kurant that is bloody awful. Wifie says to drink it with cranberry, which I don't like. I use it to clean things when I need some alcohol (removing glue, things like that). Nobody who comes over has taken a shine to it either .. bummer.
quite a few of my co-workers are from poland,and they drink a lot of vodka and surrounding area and they say luksusowa is an excellent vodka,as they also say real vodka should be made from potatoes. I found a vodka at costco that comes from france with the costco brand on it,excellent price, and it is excellent the wife and I drink it in martini's or I like it with ginger ale and lime twist....
[Reply]
beamish 07:43 AM 01-18-2009
I read a review on tito's handmade vodka,and gave it a try,pretty good $20 a bottle distilled 6 times and made in austin texas...
[Reply]
Vitis 09:01 AM 01-18-2009
Hmm, I know people seem to dislike Absolut but you can often find me with a Absolut manadrin and tonic in my hand on weekends. I prefer Hanger One mandarin Blossom but often it's $3+ more per drink.
[Reply]
PinkPistol86 07:53 PM 02-19-2009
I drink absolut and cranberry a lot.
[Reply]
GreekGodX 02:38 PM 03-01-2009
Vodka and red bull please.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 03:21 PM 03-01-2009
I know spring is just around the corner so I picked up my first bottle of Ruby Red of the year on Friday.
[Reply]
TheJ 03:37 PM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by beamish:
I read a review on tito's handmade vodka,and gave it a try,pretty good $20 a bottle distilled 6 times and made in austin texas...
Now that's some good stuff. I haven't had it in a few years. As popular as it was becoming I half expected it to be much more expensive by now. I think at the time it was around $17 at Spec's
[Reply]
icehog3 07:56 PM 03-01-2009
Originally Posted by beamish:
I have been through a few bottle of Tito's (a couple gifted by my Texas BOTL, Kenny), and think it is pretty good stuff. :-)
[Reply]
Up