Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
All Cigar Discussion>Looking For CA Sticker
Tyler 11:45 PM 02-21-2011
Now I know this is seriously dangerous asking for a Cigar Asylum sticker. I literally just want one sticker. I don't want to be bombed or :-) around like a red headed step child. Here is what happened.

The other night my girlfriend and I got into a huge argument over cigars. She finally put two and two together and realized that I have a full cooler stocked with cigars as well as a 150 count desktop humi and 15 count traveldor that are also full, for the most part. She said that I spent way too much money on them and since we are getting married next year (we aren't even engaged yet but you know women sheesh) that I should be saving my money. On top of that I kind of hid the cigars from her because I knew she was going to get so angry. Well the sh!t hit the fan and during the argument she marched over to my cooler, ripped off the CA sticker, crumpled it up into a ball and threw it into the trash can, all while staring me straight in the eye. I was furious and she just replied "atleast I didn't touch your precious cigars....yet!". She kind of has a latina side other and in arguments goes a little crazy but then calms down. Now she is calm and everything is fine but I am out a sticker. I was wondering if anyone had one laying around that would be willing to send it to me. I would even be willing to purchase it from you. I wanted to stick it on my new traveldor. Please pm me if you have one available and I will give you my address. I can pay with PP if need be. Thanks guys.
[Reply]
Bill86 11:54 PM 02-21-2011
Yes, just PM me your address.
[Reply]
Tyler 11:59 PM 02-21-2011
Thanks Bill. PM sent.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:40 AM 02-22-2011
Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon. :-)
[Reply]
maninblack 01:13 AM 02-22-2011
Its hard to ship a sticker without bodyguards. No point to it really. Get him good Bill.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 01:24 AM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Yes, just PM me your address.
"Fight! Fight! Fight!":-)
[Reply]
Tyler 01:25 AM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Can't wait to hear about the honeymoon. :-)
Haha thanks Tom. She is a pastors daughter and brought up that tobacco kills almost everyone that smokes it. She just worries that I am going to end up dying. My mother died of cancer so she is also worried that I am at a heightened risk of cancer. I tell her that 10 out of 10 people die but she just says I am rushing the process sometimes :-). :-)

Originally Posted by maninblack:
Its hard to ship a sticker without bodyguards. No point to it really. Get him good Bill.
I suppose. I truly just want a sticker though. :-)
[Reply]
thecatch83 01:25 AM 02-22-2011
Good thing she didn't attack your sticks........lucky it was only the sticker!
[Reply]
Tyler 01:28 AM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by thecatch83:
Good thing she didn't attack your sticks........lucky it was only the sticker!
Haha I know I am very lucky. She has threatened before but then I calmly explained how that would be like me going into her closet, gathering all of her jewelry, shoes, clothes, etc. and lighting them on fire. I think she understands now haha.
[Reply]
thecatch83 01:30 AM 02-22-2011
Good point! To us, our cigars really are like a woman's pair of shoes :-)
[Reply]
Tyler 01:42 AM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by thecatch83:
Good point! To us, our cigars really are like a woman's pair of shoes :-)
[Reply]
CoreyD 01:52 AM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by Wallbright:
She kind of has a latina side other and in arguments goes a little crazy but then calms down. She is a pastors daughter
All women have a latino side then.
Oh and see if revsmoke has any thing you can say to help her understand your enjoyment from time to time.
Good thing is if we were to justify you can say well honey the big purchases are done now all I have to do is just let these age and get a few sticks from time to time and then enjoy them from time to time as well. But I am not always good on talking to fiery women:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 02:11 AM 02-22-2011
Haha thanks Tom. She is a pastors daughter and brought up that tobacco kills almost everyone that smokes it. She just worries that I am going to end up dying. My mother died of cancer so she is also worried that I am at a heightened risk of cancer. I tell her that 10 out of 10 people die but she just says I am rushing the process sometimes :-). :-)

:-) :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:09 AM 02-22-2011
Tyler...you could have waited until my return fire in the CA Newbie Sampler Trade II came...but you couldn't wait...so this will not end well. :-) :-) :-)

Hey Bill...send him a CA Newsletter with that sticker. :-)
[Reply]
guado 06:28 AM 02-22-2011
That would be my queue to exit stage left....Good luck.
[Reply]
Tyler 06:32 AM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Tyler...you could have waited until my return fire in the CA Newbie Sampler Trade II came...but you couldn't wait...so this will not end well. :-) :-) :-)

Hey Bill...send him a CA Newsletter with that sticker. :-)
Crap I totally forgot that was coming sorry Mac. Oh no what have I done, I think I unleashed the kraken.....
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 07:42 AM 02-22-2011
[Reply]
cp478 08:28 AM 02-22-2011
I already see , do not ask for stickers!
Note to self.
[Reply]
Stephen 08:33 AM 02-22-2011
Now I know this is seriously dangerous asking for a Cigar Asylum sticker. I literally just want one sticker. I don't want to be bombed or :-) around like a red headed step child. Here is what happened.

The other night my girlfriend and I got into a huge argument over cigars. She finally put two and two together and realized that I have a full cooler stocked with cigars as well as a 150 count desktop humi and 15 count traveldor that are also full, for the most part. She said that I spent way too much money on them and since we are getting married next year (we aren't even engaged yet but you know women sheesh) that I should be saving my money. On top of that I kind of hid the cigars from her because I knew she was going to get so angry. Well the sh!t hit the fan and during the argument she marched over to my cooler, ripped off the CA sticker, crumpled it up into a ball and threw it into the trash can, all while staring me straight in the eye. I was furious and she just replied "atleast I didn't touch your precious cigars....yet!". She kind of has a latina side other and in arguments goes a little crazy but then calms down. Now she is calm and everything is fine but I am out a sticker. I was wondering if anyone had one laying around that would be willing to send it to me. I would even be willing to purchase it from you. I wanted to stick it on my new traveldor. Please pm me if you have one available and I will give you my address. I can pay with PP if need be. Thanks guys.
If I've learned anything during my time here, it's that she either needs to be punched in the face or sprayed down with a garden hose.
[Reply]
68TriShield 08:39 AM 02-22-2011
Originally Posted by CoreyD:
All women have a latina side then.
Oh and see if revsmoke has any thing you can say to help her understand your enjoyment from time to time.
Good thing is if we were to justify you can say well honey the big purchases are done now all I have to do is just let these age and get a few sticks from time to time and then enjoy them from time to time as well. But I am not always good on talking to fiery women:-)
I fixed it for you Corey.You like to live dangerously eh? :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up