Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Sports>NHL '17- '18 Season Thread
AdamJoshua 01:57 PM 04-25-2018
[Reply]
icehog3 02:11 PM 04-25-2018
Hope you don't see any of that tonight. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:12 PM 04-25-2018
Oh we all know what's going to happen tonight, only hope is that Andy is off his game and we score 6 while Rask only gives up 5, the first one will probably be in the first two minutes.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:14 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Oh we all know what's going to happen tonight, only hope is that Andy is off his game and we score 6 while Rask only gives up 5, the first one will probably be in the first two minutes.
I will not bet against you. :-)
[Reply]
nutcracker 05:06 PM 04-25-2018
Your talking nag about the Leafs here boys- they can be 3 games up and still lose...
[Reply]
icehog3 05:11 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by nutcracker:
Your talking nag about the Leafs here boys- they can be 3 games up and still lose...
Let's hope so! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:44 PM 04-25-2018
I was not confident in a B's victory until Marchand's EN. I thought Rask was going to pull a Rask and really Rask it up.

Next round will be fun. My wife is a Lightning fan and every time the Bruins and Lightning meet in the playoffs we have a standing NHL Jersey bet. If the B's win, she has to get me a personalized Bruins jersey, and if Tampa wins I get her a Lightning one.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:49 PM 04-25-2018
I thought when the Leafs pulled the goalie that the shot (that hit the side of the net) went it, the way it looked on TV... thought I had my 6-5 call... but hey 7-4, I still called the number of goals!!

Also rASSk gave up the first goal at 2 : 05 ... i was so close :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:59 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I was not confident in a B's victory until Marchand's EN. I thought Rask was going to pull a Rask and really Rask it up.

Next round will be fun. My wife is a Lightning fan and every time the Bruins and Lightning meet in the playoffs we have a standing NHL Jersey bet. If the B's win, she has to get me a personalized Bruins jersey, and if Tampa wins I get her a Lightning one.
Did you need me to spell "Stamkos" for you, James. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:08 AM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Did you need me to spell "Stamkos" for you, James. :-) :-)
I was thinking more along the lines of "EAD TAMPA". :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:00 AM 04-26-2018
I was thinking more along the lines of "EAD TAMPA". :-)
I'm sure your Missus will love it as long as her team wins. :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 12:02 PM 04-26-2018
Not that I wish anything bad on Stamkos .. but you know if he fell down a flight of stairs and grabbed on to Andrei and pulled him down as well ...
[Reply]
icehog3 01:47 PM 04-26-2018
Not that I wish anything bad on Stamkos .. but you know if he fell down a flight of stairs and grabbed on to Andrei and pulled him down as well ...
Translation: Brad Marchand pushed Stamkos down a flight of stairs, and then goes all Tonya Harding on Andrei... :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 03:05 PM 04-26-2018
Tim Thomas saves in the 2011 playoffs, so for those Rask defenders, it's not like Thomas had any great D in front of him either, if anything there were more odd man rushes and breakaways coming at him. Some of these saves were amazing and that's how you become the MVP of the Stanley Cup Finals as a goaltender.

https://youtu.be/9x6EIgoAtjs
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:50 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I'm sure your Missus will love it as long as her team wins. :-)
When I won the jersey bet in 2011 the Bruins jersey she got me had "SUKITVNCVR" on the back (100% her idea). When we go to games I get asked quite often who Sukitvncvr is. When I reply "It means 'Suck it Vancouver'" I've had responses from mild distaste to having people take pictures with it to people buying us a beer. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 04:30 PM 04-26-2018
When I won the jersey bet in 2011 the Bruins jersey she got me had "SUKITVNCVR" on the back (100% her idea). When we go to games I get asked quite often who Sukitvncvr is. When I reply "It means 'Suck it Vancouver'" I've had responses from mild distaste to having people take pictures with it to people buying us a beer. :-)
That's hysterical.:-)

So who is her team? Vancouver? Tampa? Whoever plays the Bruins? :-)
[Reply]
dijit 05:03 AM 04-27-2018
I love it! I need to get a Hawks jersey with the same name! freaking hysterical!
[Reply]
icehog3 10:39 AM 04-27-2018
How 'bout them Knights?
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 01:48 PM 04-27-2018
I was thinking Rask is about to have some kind of illness before game a 7.
[Reply]
dvickery 04:19 PM 04-27-2018
Death taxes and capitals lose to pens .

Derrek
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 678 910 > Last »
Up