Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Community
NCRadioMan 01:40 PM 09-18-2009
With Joel McHale from The Soup and Chevy Chase and good group of supporting actors. I just watched the pilot and it was really good. If you like Joel's humor from The Soup you will probably like this show.

Here is a link to the pilot at Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/watch/96407/community-pilot
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 01:55 PM 09-18-2009
After watching the season opener of The Office, I saw that this show was on next... decided to watch it. Pretty funny show, I think I'll keep watching this show. Can't wait till next week.
[Reply]
itsme_timd 02:07 PM 09-18-2009
I'll have to check that out. I remember seeing on the commercials that had some pretty big names in there that I used to enjoy. Thanks for the link. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 03:42 PM 09-18-2009
I want to see this show!!!

I live it every day!!!

[Reply]
Cigary 04:17 PM 09-18-2009
Been watching The Soup since it started and watched all of the different hosts. McHale is funnier than all of them and always wondered why this guy wasn't on a prime time show,,,,glad to see he's made it.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 04:21 PM 09-18-2009
Originally Posted by Cigary:
Been watching The Soup since it started and watched all of the different hosts. McHale is funnier than all of them and always wondered why this guy wasn't on a prime time show,,,,glad to see he's made it.
I agree. He is not afraid to make some "stars" mad. He is great!
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 03:02 PM 09-23-2009
It's Wednesday, guess what that means..... another new episode!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 10:02 AM 04-17-2012
Old Thread Revival!!!

I just started watching this show on Hulu, it is a great show!
I am almost to season 3 already, watch it all the time.
[Reply]
OLS 11:48 AM 04-19-2012
I don't watch the show personally, but my sister, knowing this, made me sit down and watch the Ken Burns-like Episode
over Easter at her house in Charlotte. I agree that conceptually it was very well done. Even on execution it was spot on.
Something about Pillow-town and Blanketsburg. It was good, they even had Keith David as the narrator.
Funny.
Well worth a Hulu.

But it must be on a night that I am watching public TV....or Survivor.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 11:54 AM 04-19-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
I don't watch the show personally, but my sister, knowing this, made me sit down and watch the Ken Burns-like Episode
over Easter at her house in Charlotte. I agree that conceptually it was very well done. Even on execution it was spot on.
Something about Pillow-town and Blanketsburg. It was good, they even had Keith David as the narrator.
Funny.
Well worth a Hulu.

But it must be on a night that I am watching public TV....or Survivor.
I just watched that episode last night, it was funny how they made it look and sound like a documentary.
It is the wierd/different episodes that I most enjoy.
[Reply]
OLS 01:24 PM 04-19-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
I just watched that episode last night, it was funny how they made it look and sound like a documentary.
It is the wierd/different episodes that I most enjoy.
Not just a documentary, THE documentary. Look at some clips from Ken Burns' "The Civil War" on
youtube, assuming there are any, and see what I am talking about. After looking it is clear there
are no clips on youtube. Pretty stiff copyright watchers over there a Peacock pictures or whatever
the foppy name of his company is. try this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxDP6...eature=related
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:48 PM 04-19-2012
Not just a documentary, THE documentary. Look at some clips from Ken Burns' "The Civil War" on
youtube, assuming there are any, and see what I am talking about. After looking it is clear there
are no clips on youtube. Pretty stiff copyright watchers over there a Peacock pictures or whatever
the foppy name of his company is. try this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxDP6...eature=related
Watching it now!
[Reply]
OLS 05:11 PM 04-19-2012
If you have never seen that documentary, you might want to give it a spin on a slow week this summer on some kind of
DVD or netflick. Pretty freaking good. Provided you GAS about the Civil War.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 06:12 PM 04-19-2012
If you have never seen that documentary, you might want to give it a spin on a slow week this summer on some kind of
DVD or netflick. Pretty freaking good. Provided you GAS about the Civil War.
I'm am not a huge war buff but have been known to get sucked into documentaries every now and again.
[Reply]
Up