Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Fonseca By My Father
bruceolee 01:38 PM 02-18-2022

Smoking my first fonseca by My Father and it's not bad ( i know, BIG SURPRISE) My father and Don Pepin have put together a well constructed and tasty cigar. Lot's of pepper and spice in this one mixed with that signature chocolate and peanut butter that i've grown to love from my father. So far My father has yet to make a bad cigar to me. When i started back into cigars i went to my old familiars like Fuente and Padron but now My Father joins my list of great regular cigars. One of my all time dreams is to smoke a Don Pepin cuban but that's just a dream. I doubt very few exist anymore. Anyways, i wanted to write down how good this was to recommend to others to TRY THIS CIGAR. it is totally worth it! God bless you all!
[Reply]
longknocker 03:24 PM 02-18-2022
Originally Posted by bruceolee:

Smoking my first fonseca by My Father and it's not bad ( i know, BIG SURPRISE) My father and Don Pepin have put together a well constructed and tasty cigar. Lot's of pepper and spice in this one mixed with that signature chocolate and peanut butter that i've grown to love from my father. So far My father has yet to make a bad cigar to me. When i started back into cigars i went to my old familiars like Fuente and Padron but now My Father joins my list of great regular cigars. One of my all time dreams is to smoke a Don Pepin cuban but that's just a dream. I doubt very few exist anymore. Anyways, i wanted to write down how good this was to recommend to others to TRY THIS CIGAR. it is totally worth it! God bless you all!
Great Review! Thanks!:-). Like You, I've Never Had A Bad My Father Cigar.:-)
[Reply]
Dave128 03:26 PM 02-18-2022
I’m pretty sure I acquired one of these in that bombing run. Now I can’t wait to try it.
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 03:35 PM 02-18-2022
That's one MF offering I have yet to try. Gonna have to rectify that...
[Reply]
icehog3 03:36 PM 02-18-2022
Didn't even know about the collaboration. Very cool Jason!
[Reply]
Don Fernando 11:49 PM 06-18-2023
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Didn't even know about the collaboration. Very cool Jason!
My Father Cigars bought the brand from Quesada, this is a completely new blend, all the old, Quesada made, blends are no longer being made.

I love the MF Fonseca.
[Reply]
Up