Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 23 of 350
« First < 13212223 24253373123 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3
Genetic Defect 04:35 AM 11-26-2008
Not sure about the Mel working I did wake up feeling refreshed though.

Greg I will give the root a try :-)

This also will be day 2 of Dren
BigFrank 11:07 AM 11-26-2008
Hows the Dren working Vito?

Off to the gym for me. Skipped outta work early.
zemekone 09:52 AM 11-27-2008
:-) Happy bulking/high protein intake/muscle repairing day! :-)
icehog3 09:53 AM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by zemekone:
:-) Happy bulking/high protein intake/muscle repairing day! :-)
I am hitting the gym shortly to get my Turkey appetite in gear! :-)
zemekone 09:56 AM 11-27-2008
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Try Valerian Root from GNC, Perry! 500 mg capsule. 1 capsule makes me sleep like a baby with no "Hangover" the next morning. Price is around $5 for 100 capsules.:-)
Try the standardized one in the glass bottle 11.99 those arethe ones I use...
King James 11:48 AM 11-27-2008
No Gym for me today. Taking rest of week off because shoulder has still been bothering me. Hopefully good to go by Monday
BigFrank 09:20 PM 11-27-2008
happy turkey day workout fellas. wrecked some chest yesterday, off day for me today loaded up on turkey and a few naps today. legs in the afternoon should be fun!
icehog3 10:48 PM 11-27-2008
Super setted chest and back today.

Incline Bench - Pullups

Wide-grip Bench - Bent-over Rows

Dips - Pulldowns

Vertical Bench - Dumbbell Rows

I was nauseous by the end from the fast sets....but I quelled the nausea with some turkey and fixins! :-)
BigFrank 07:17 PM 11-28-2008
Leg day today. I managed to wake myself from my turkey coma and hit the gym
Squats
445x5 465x3 485x3(PR)
Leg Presses
Leg Curls
Lunges
Good Mornings
Calf Work

For the first time today, I used a foam roller post workout along with my moderate stretching. I'll let you guys know over the next few days if it has any impact on my DoMs.

Digging the workout Tom.
icehog3 11:47 PM 11-28-2008
Originally Posted by BigFrank:
Squats
445x5 465x3 485x3(PR)
Leg Presses
Leg Curls
Lunges
Good Mornings
Calf Work

For the first time today, I used a foam roller post workout along with my moderate stretching. I'll let you guys know over the next few days if it has any impact on my DoMs.

Digging the workout Tom.

Great squat workout. Frank! :-)

Hit the easy stuff today, shoulders and arms. Gonna hit legs tomorrow before I get back on the ice this week.
Genetic Defect 01:07 AM 11-29-2008
Hows the Dren working Vito?

Off to the gym for me. Skipped outta work early.
Frank
Dren has been ok I noticed the energy boost over all it is like drinking coffee.
I think it has kept my argumentative side calm :-) would I buy this again? Probably not.
DavenportESQ 07:34 AM 11-29-2008
Squats
445x5 465x3 485x3(PR)
Leg Presses
Leg Curls
Lunges
Good Mornings
Calf Work

Digging the workout Tom.
Nice workout. I took the rest of the week off for traveling etc. I get DOMS the worst. I have used a foam roller, but if I go that route I will use a tennisball, or softball to really get deep in there.
The Professor 08:07 AM 11-29-2008
I miss the DOMS. :-) It's been 1.5 weeks since my last gym session due to travel. Grrrr. :-)

Gym is closed today for the holiday; but it'll open back up tomorrow. I need to hit some squats or deads.
zemekone 09:30 AM 11-29-2008
I'm with you d...

I haven't been to the gym in 4 days, I been stuck on vacation with no access to a gym...

Headed back to California tonight, and back to the gym...
BigFrank 03:21 PM 11-29-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
Frank
Dren has been ok I noticed the energy boost over all it is like drinking coffee.
I think it has kept my argumentative side calm :-) would I buy this again? Probably not.
Thats about how I feel on most products like that. I just buy the 20 pack of redbull at the store instead.
Originally Posted by DavenportESQ:
Nice workout. I took the rest of the week off for traveling etc. I get DOMS the worst. I have used a foam roller, but if I go that route I will use a tennisball, or softball to really get deep in there.
Never heard about using those before. Fri was the first day I ever used the foam roller. Wasnt too bad, I found my balance was worse than I had thought. LOL. Legs are a lil sore, but I didnt foam out my glutes and they FREAKING hurt, so maybe it is helping a lil.

Sorry to hear ya guys are missing the gym. The good part in all that is, you miss it. If ya take time off and dont feel like coming back. Thats the worst. Enjoy the rest time. Eat some junk, then come back full throttle.
Genetic Defect 09:27 PM 11-29-2008
redbull is even worse for me, about 20 seconds feeling good then nothing
Sanitariumite 10:21 AM 11-30-2008
I hear you there, energy drinks are great if I need a kick-start, but they're really only good for about 30-45 minutes unless you go with the 32 oz mini-kegs, in which case it's probably healthier to just do a line or two lol...
King James 10:26 AM 11-30-2008
Back to the gym for me tomorrow as well. New Diet/Workout starting and had some shoulder pain the last few weeks that hasn't gone away so took this past week off. Ready to rock and roll tomorrow at about 3:30 pm
BigFrank 12:01 PM 11-30-2008
I drink the sugar free ones and feel fine. Usually drink one in the morning, and never notice any crash.
icehog3 01:21 PM 11-30-2008
Leg workout today....not particularly strong, but got an awesome pump and still feel it now. Too much "crap food" over the past two days, me thinks.
Page 23 of 350
« First < 13212223 24253373123 > Last »
Up