Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Add me to the Coolidor Club
SteelCityBoy 05:19 AM 03-09-2012
I joined this club a few months back as well! Can't go wrong with this idea if you need storage space quick! Still need to pick up some Shilala beads though to make life and my RH maintanence a littler easier...
[Reply]
MrClean 05:23 AM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by IndyRob:
So here it is, have an 8oz bag of beads on the way. I just need to figure out where to put that, so that I can get to it pretty easily.

Rob, I have one of my bags tied to the strap that is connected to the lid. My cooler is standing up on end so it actually hangs down but I think it's worth a try on yours too.
Looks good brother!
[Reply]
IndyRob 08:50 AM 03-09-2012
Lots of great ideas. Thanks all. I got my Shilala beads yesterday along with an adjustable hygrometer. Calibrated that last night, was only off by 4% which I was able to easily adjust.

I stuffed everything in the cooler this morning, looking forward to see this come together in the next few weeks.

Now I need to re-season my desktop humidor so that I have a place for my dailies. :-)
[Reply]
DMK 09:50 AM 03-09-2012
Originally Posted by IndyRob:
Because of my storage issues, I went out at lunch and bought a 48qt cooler.
Only one...:-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
Islayphile 10:16 AM 03-09-2012
I have a 70qt sitting at home that's calling to me to convert it over.

I've been fighting the urge but I may just have to give in.

:-)
[Reply]
IndyRob 09:39 AM 03-13-2012
The 8oz bag of beads has brought the cooler up to 61% RH as of this morning. Looks like it is going to be working great. Now to get some sticks in there!
[Reply]
Islayphile 09:09 AM 03-15-2012
I fought the cooler and the cooler won...

Beads & Oust Fans are inbound
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up