Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>A friendly tip to the new wineador owners.
dwoodward 10:46 AM 02-18-2012
I have read A LOT about how to clean out the new Wineador smell. Seems everyone has their own method that includes washing, baking soda, sitting in the sun, flooding the unit... ect...

Well, I just ordered my drawers finally so I decided I better get to it, first thing I did was open the door and place a tower fan in front of the door blowing air directly into the thing. I just turned the fan off an hour ago, it was only blowing for about 12 hours on it's lowest setting overnight. Smell is gone... no trace of it at all. I hadn't seen anyone say they had tried just blowing the smell out so I figured I would try it.

I just placed a dish with baking soda in there just to be sure over the next few days (I have the spare time still lol) but I have literally stuck my nose against the racks and sidewalls trying to get a hint of the smell and it's totally gone.

I can't believe it was THAT easy. :-)
[Reply]
fencefixer 11:16 AM 02-18-2012
Women could take a lesson from this.. scrubbing it doesn't always work, learn how to blow it right and expect wonders! Thanks for sharing. :-)
[Reply]
ApexAZ 06:17 PM 02-18-2012
DC, you need a deducted thread in the joke forum lol.
[Reply]
LigaPrivadaT84 11:35 PM 02-18-2012
Originally Posted by fencefixer:
Women could take a lesson from this.. scrubbing it doesn't always work, learn how to blow it right and expect wonders! Thanks for sharing. :-)
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
eber 08:44 AM 02-19-2012
thanks for the tip :-)

I think Im going to try this with a new suitcase I bought that has a really strong plastic smell.
[Reply]
Up