Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>INCH Natural by E.P. Carrillo - No. 60
bruceolee 12:23 PM 02-11-2022
https://www.carrillocigars.com/product/inch-natural-2/

So, this cigar comes to me from my cigar of the month club by cigars international. I literally know nothing about this cigar other that what the link tells me and the pamphlet i got along with it selling it a little hard as a 90 rated cigar. While that remains to be seen it does look nice and I'm looking forwards to checking it out. So, let's start the review!

Wrapper: darker milk chocolate wrapper, some small veins, and triple capped

Draw: a little loose for my taste but smoke is good, I gave this one a crown cut

toasted coconut, cream, sweet tobacco, vanilla, tea leaves, sweet hay/grass, Typical Dominican flavors so far, A little hint of spice, some earthiness, a little but of coffee developing,

more toasted coconut, creaminess, sweet hay/grass with an underlying flavor of coffee and earth, tea leaves, so far the flavors haven’t changed much just becoming more present, Some pepper developing, Floral, nuttiness,

toasted coconut, creaminess, earthiness, vanilla, tea leaves, pepper, spice, nuttiness, floral,

Ash/Burn: Ash was packed well throughout. Burn was a little uneven requiring minor touch ups

Finish: The first 2/3rd's of this cigar were nothing special but the last 1/3rd it really came alive and highly enjoyable. it started as a typical Dominican cigar developing into a deeper more earthy cigar. It was also very creamy throughout. I'm on the fence at recommending anyone purchase these and am gonna wait a little while and smoke the 2nd cigar with some more age on it and see how the cigar changes. So, i hate to leave it at that but i just can't recommend it fairly yet so i hope you enjoyed my review today! God bless you all!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:05 AM 02-12-2022
Thanks for another thorough review, Jason, I'd never hear of this one.
[Reply]
Up