Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente - Queen B
bruceolee 12:02 PM 01-20-2022
https://arturofuente.com/chateau-fuente-2/

So, i picked one of these up to try and review the other day because i'm a sucker for overpriced cigars. Seriously, i just wanted to give it a try and it seems a waste to not review so here we go!

Wrapper: Very dark oily wrapper and flawless

Draw: almost perfect maybe a little loose

chocolate, coffee, leather, cedar, allspice, dry fruit, creamy, very dark flavors and not a lot of sweetness, dark cherry flavor, kola nuts, earthiness, faint white pepper coming in, in the first 1/3.

sweet chocolate, coffee, creaminess, kola nuts, earthiness, dry fruits, some maple syrup flavors, very faint white pepper, dark cherries, cedar,

sweet tobacco, chocolate, coffee, white pepper, small amounts of spice, allspice, dry fruits, creaminess, dark cherries, cedar, still getting that maple syrupy sweetness i feel like i’m eating a pancake breakfast with coffee,

Ash:solid but a little flaky. White ash throughout

Burn:after a minor touch up it burned fairly evenly.

Finish: so, this cigar started out kind of bland but quickly sweetened up with lots of chocolate and coffee flavors mixed with deep earthiness. flavor progression was nice as it did develop pepper notes towards the end and it wasn't boring at all. this cigar smoked like a chimney as well so, would i buy it again? I'm gonna say yes with leaning towards maybe. If the mood strikes me right i'll try it again but do i have to go out and buy a 5 pack or a box? nope, it just wasn't THAT good but that doesn't mean it wasn't good at all. This was a good cigar and that's where i stand with it so take it for what it is. I hope you enjoyed my little review and have a blessed day! God bless you all!
[Reply]
longknocker 12:05 PM 01-20-2022
Thanks For The Great Review, Jason!:-):-). These Are Actually My Favorite In The Fuente Line-Up.:-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 12:12 PM 01-20-2022
yeah it's a really good cigar and i love many of the fuente cigars. my local smoke inn guy Casey knows this and he's always selling me on "rare" and "hard to find" fuentes and it's like "here! twist my arm" whenever he gets them. I'm such a sucker that all he see's when i walk in is a giant lollipop
[Reply]
longknocker 12:19 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by bruceolee:
yeah it's a really good cigar and i love many of the fuente cigars. my local smoke inn guy Casey knows this and he's always selling me on "rare" and "hard to find" fuentes and it's like "here! twist my arm" whenever he gets them. I'm such a sucker that all he see's when i walk in is a giant lollipop
:-) It's Crazy How Everyone's Tastes Are A Little Different. I Don't Like The Short Story Flavor Profile At All And The Opus X, Etc. Are Just "OK" For My Taste.:-)
Keep Up The Reviews, Brother! We Love Them & You Do A Great Job!:-) Only Bad Thing Is You're Bad For My Cigar Budget, Since I Usually Buy Those You Review!:-):-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 12:23 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Only Bad Thing Is You're Bad For My Cigar Budget, Since I Usually Buy Those You Review!:-):-)
You have my deepest sympathies! if it's any consolation I have the same problem and credit card debt to prove it :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:00 PM 01-20-2022
Bought a fiver in one of the Troop Auctions a few years back. Enjoyed the ones I didn't gift away, but not enough to buy more.
[Reply]
Up