Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 23
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Sports>J! E! T! S! Jets! Jets! Jets!
timj219 10:47 PM 09-06-2010
Originally Posted by ujponds:
I'll take an out of shape Revis over an in shape Lowrey any day.
Absolutely
[Reply]
ujponds 05:58 AM 09-13-2010
Gameday!!! 11 hours to go!!!
[Reply]
DBall 05:51 PM 09-13-2010
Go Jets!!! :-)
[Reply]
TheRiddick 06:31 PM 09-13-2010
Wow, Sanchez for 18 yards so far... We sure look like a SuperBowl team, that's for sure...
[Reply]
TheRiddick 08:11 PM 09-13-2010
Wow, Sanchez is up to 47 yards now with almost a quarter still to go. Amazing...

If Ryan tomorrow still says we are SB bound I will hurl, big time...
[Reply]
DBall 08:33 PM 09-13-2010
What the hell?!
[Reply]
E.J. 08:34 PM 09-13-2010
Keller needs to be more aware of where the first down marker is.....WTF????
[Reply]
TheRiddick 08:38 PM 09-13-2010
Super Bowl! We're going to Super Bowl!!!

Sanchez for 74, wow, what a performance... With all the BS during the summer about Revis we forgot about one spot we're dead last in the league, QB. Just how much money wasted on new signings? Bring in a professional. Is Pennington available?
[Reply]
ujponds 09:18 PM 09-13-2010
I put the offensive performance on shotty's play calling. WTF!!! You can't get much more than 74 yds if they don't let you pass the ball! Sanchez was checking down way too much but COME ON! You are gonna run LT up the middle and throw screens to Greene! THAT WAS BAD!!!!
[Reply]
DBall 09:31 PM 09-13-2010
Offense was a shitshow. All around.
[Reply]
TheRiddick 10:01 PM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by ujponds:
I put the offensive performance on shotty's play calling.
Well, Shotty knows he's got nothing to work with, so what do you expect. Sanchez can't make quick decisions, you can teach certain things, but thinking quickly is either there or it is not and no coach can ever teach that.
[Reply]
ujponds 10:21 PM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by DBall:
Offense was a shitshow. All around.
Agreed, as Jaws was saying they needed 1 play. 1 PLAY!!! Couldn't pull it off!
[Reply]
ujponds 10:26 PM 09-13-2010
Originally Posted by TheRiddick:
Well, Shotty knows he's got nothing to work with, so what do you expect. Sanchez can't make quick decisions, you can teach certain things, but thinking quickly is either there or it is not and no coach can ever teach that.
Greg, I'm not saying I don't agree, but man you bum me out:-) I've seen Shotty's shitty calls for too long, you have to put SOME of it on him, I know all about your hatred for Sanchez but he called a terrible game.
[Reply]
TheRiddick 10:55 PM 09-13-2010
Mark, I don't hate Sanchez, I really dislike Ryan putting so much faith in the guy. Not Sanchez's fault he doesn't have the goods and not his fault someone was stupid enough to hire him. I will agree with you that Shottenheimer is not the best offensive mind there is, his entire career is spotty, but I also understand that his calls are dictated by what he has been given.

Jets royally screwed up this year, first by giving in to Revis and thus affecting every other team and player for years to come and second by blindly convincing themselves they have a QB. I'll take anyone at this point.

If you recall my prior posts during pre-season you'll see that even back then I knew Sanchez is crap, he was crap all year long last season and I see no signs of improvement at all. Bring Pennington back and THEN we're a Super Bowl team overnight, Pennington is a born leader with quick mind (and somewhat limited arm to be fair).
[Reply]
Montano 04:05 AM 09-14-2010
I know how you Jets fans feel :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 04:54 AM 09-14-2010
I am upset with the Jets. All I wanted the New Jersey Jets to do was beat Baltimore to help the Bengals out in the AFC North.
[Reply]
Virginia_Ghost 05:22 AM 09-14-2010
I feel your pain, Jets fans.
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:08 AM 09-14-2010
J-E-T-S offense, S-U-C-K-E-D last night!! Defense looked damn good.
[Reply]
ujponds 09:33 AM 09-14-2010
[quote=TheRiddick;988056] Bring Pennington back and THEN we're a Super Bowl team QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! C'mon, Sanchaz has a long way to go but "noodle arm" wasn't taking us anywhere. I love the guy as a person and think he'll make a great coach, but c'mon.

Any young QB to be fair needs 3-4 seasons, I'll agree Sanchaz looked bad but he has potential and I'm not gonna throw him away in the start of his season.
[Reply]
TheRiddick 10:36 AM 09-14-2010
That "noodle arm" thrived on games like the one last night, quick and short passing. I'll take ACCURATE passing with no interceptions over strong arm incapable of delivery, any day of the week. Who the hell needs great receivers if your QB can't get them the ball? And Brunell ain't the answer, either. We have zip for QBs...

Arghhh....
[Reply]
Page 6 of 23
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Up