Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Any one know if this place is good to go
Altra 04:19 PM 08-05-2010
I am planning on buying a new humidor due to running out of room. Of course right.

Anyway, I want the Tower but I want it in Black to match my furniture downstairs. I know this is the same brand that is sold else where but no one else seems to show it in black.

http://shop.humidors4u.com/products/...r-ii-black-oak

Anyone ever order from them or know if cheaphumidors.com would be able to get this one.

Thanks in advance.

Shawn
[Reply]
longknocker 04:41 PM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by Altra:
I am planning on buying a new humidor due to running out of room. Of course right.

Anyway, I want the Tower but I want it in Black to match my furniture downstairs. I know this is the same brand that is sold else where but no one else seems to show it in black.

http://shop.humidors4u.com/products/...r-ii-black-oak

Anyone ever order from them or know if cheaphumidors.com would be able to get this one.

Thanks in advance.

Shawn
Sorry, Shawn. Never Heard Of That Company.
[Reply]
JDTexan 04:45 PM 08-05-2010
I have a very similar humidor but not from that company. I really like it but wish the top shelves where not angles so I could fit more boxes. I got mine a long time ago from cigar bid.
[Reply]
Altra 04:54 PM 08-05-2010
This is what and where I would order from but not listed in Black. I just figured someone may know if cheaphumidors could get it in Black before I contacted them to ask. I rather not order from the other place if no one knows about them for such a big purchase.

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/HUM-2000-SHELF.html

I think the Cherry would be ok but you know how it goes.

Shawn
[Reply]
longknocker 05:00 PM 08-05-2010
This is what and where I would order from but not listed in Black. I just figured someone may know if cheaphumidors could get it in Black before I contacted them to ask. I rather not order from the other place if no one knows about them for such a big purchase.

http://www.cheaphumidors.com/HUM-2000-SHELF.html

I think the Cherry would be ok but you know how it goes.

Shawn
Call Them & Ask.:-)
[Reply]
JDTexan 05:08 PM 08-05-2010
I like that the one from Cheaphumidors has all flat shelves, not angled. What are you going to use for humidification.
[Reply]
icehog3 06:30 PM 08-05-2010
I would go with cheaphumidors or another well known site, and avoid the flash in the pan ones. :-)
[Reply]
darkleeroy 07:46 PM 08-05-2010
I do believe that humidors4u did try introducing themselves, but ended up appearing shadier than if they never came here. I'd go with cheaphumidors.com honestly, bought my last one from them, and about to buy another.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:26 AM 08-06-2010
Originally Posted by darkleeroy:
I do believe that humidors4u did try introducing themselves, but ended up appearing shadier than if they never came here. I'd go with cheaphumidors.com honestly, bought my last one from them, and about to buy another.
You are correct, Sir. The employee came on pretending to be a customer giving a great review to the site when he was, as I said, actually an employee.
[Reply]
Altra 03:49 AM 08-06-2010
Good to know guys and this is why I asked here. Knew you guys would know.

I will go with Cheaphumidors if I decide on this model. Someone asked about humidification, I plan on using a lg Hydra on the bottom and beads on each shelf.

Shawn
[Reply]
Altra 04:55 AM 08-06-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
You are correct, Sir. The employee came on pretending to be a customer giving a great review to the site when he was, as I said, actually an employee.
I just found that thread and read it through, I agree that was shady to try and act like someone else pushing your own company.

Again thanks everyone.

Shawn
[Reply]
longknocker 05:19 AM 08-06-2010
I just found that thread and read it through, I agree that was shady to try and act like someone else pushing your own company.

Again thanks everyone.

Shawn
GL, Brother, & Show Some Pics When You Get That Humi Set Up!:-):-)
[Reply]
Up