Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>I think I just....yea....I just had an idea.
BradNC 03:12 PM 08-04-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_mn7JDDUhA

That was me last night at about 2:00 into the video above.

I had narrowed things down to going with the temp and Rh controlled Aristocrat end table. However, last night I had a revelation (after hearing all your voices in my head to go big even though I don't foresee needing the room). I could do an Aristocrat M Rh and Temp controlled unit, the 25" deep one. And then....if it really is a risk later on (running out of space) I could then order a matching Aristocrat M unit but with features to make it a top unit so I could stack them like they were always made to be with each other if that makes sense. Bob confirmed today this is doable. Is that a bad idea?

Thanks,
Brad
[Reply]
Ogre 03:18 PM 08-04-2010
Figure out what you need, than at least double it!!! You can never have enough space!!
[Reply]
BradNC 03:21 PM 08-04-2010
I've had a 100 count desktop humidor for the past 3 or 4 years....so I don't know what I need.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 04:08 PM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by BradNC:
I've had a 100 count desktop humidor for the past 3 or 4 years....so I don't know what I need.
As large as you can comfortably afford is a good gauge. :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 04:13 PM 08-04-2010
I does come down to what you can afford. The cheapest mass storage is an igloo cooler, I have a vinodoor, but the cost is more.
[Reply]
Eleven 04:36 PM 08-04-2010
I had to comment on that HORRIBLE job someone did transcribing that scene. It was like "Engrish"

:-)
[Reply]
BradNC 04:37 PM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
I had to comment on that HORRIBLE job someone did transcribing that scene. It was like "Engrish"

:-)
Huy told me he did it. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:11 PM 08-04-2010
Originally Posted by BradNC:
Huy told me he did it. :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 04:58 AM 08-05-2010
Whatever you buy, you're most likely gonna fill. So if your good with that, I'd say Roll With It.
[Reply]
BradNC 09:47 PM 08-13-2010
Well, I finally did it. After emailing Bob back and forth for about 2 years I ordered the "bottom" piece to this eventual two piece structure. I got the M25 with temp and humidity control. I added a cooling unit (at Bob's suggestion) so it has dual cooling units. I'm excited. My 100 count desktop is overflowing into a rubbermaid container after having to add the cigars that came in from my first 25 count box today. I figured for me it would be best to start with the humidor rather than a stock of cigars. I will post pictures in a month or so when it comes in. We are doing a custom finish so hopefully that will be interesting. He guesstimated between 4 and 6 weeks for completion since they are slower in the summer.

Thanks for listening to my rambling ideas.
Brad
[Reply]
Up