Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Colibri Customer Service??
Giants85 12:36 PM 08-01-2010
My Colibri lighter stopped working, there seems to be a problem inside the lighter. The button (for lack of better word) is very loose and does not seem to catch to spark the lighter anymore. It sounds like something has come loose inside.

Just wondering how Colibri customer service is, and if anyone has ever dealt with them?

I've sent them an email and am waiting on their response. I would like to send it in for service, but if there is nothing they can do or will do then why waste my time.

Thanks in advance for the help!

PS the lighter is a Trilign, and was purchased about a year ago directly from Colibri.
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:33 PM 08-01-2010
Colibri sucks. I will never give them another penny of my money. I had a lighter that worked exactly 1 time and then they closed their doors with no notice. So, us Colibiri owners were stuck with broken stuff. Now they have re-opened and are a "better company" Screw them, just closing up show with no notice. You only get 1 chance with me.
[Reply]
Eleven 01:53 PM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Colibri sucks. I will never give them another penny of my money. I had a lighter that worked exactly 1 time and then they closed their doors with no notice. So, us Colibiri owners were stuck with broken stuff. Now they have re-opened and are a "better company" Screw them, just closing up show with no notice. You only get 1 chance with me.

Tell us how you REALLY feel!
[Reply]
Up