Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Ronson won't light!
jmsremax 08:35 AM 07-28-2010
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
Toss it and grab another one.
$0.75 each?!?!?!? Damn that is cheap!
[Reply]
MiamiE 08:43 AM 07-28-2010
Tony where do you find them around your area?
[Reply]
newcigarz 08:48 AM 07-28-2010
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
Tony where do you find them around your area?
That is old pic.
Walmart back in CT. was closing them out. I took all they had for .75/ea. they must have thought I was a crackhead. That was in August of 2007 and if you have been to a herf with me you know I am still using most of them.:-)
[Reply]
TheLostGringo 09:16 AM 07-28-2010
I have a Ronson Jetlite and when I depress the little lever to make a spark there is no click. Just goes straight down. Butane is coming out but no flame or spark. It's not "clicking" either when depressed. I know they're cheap but this is my trusty Ronson!
Throw it away, by 10 more at WallyWorld.
[Reply]
MiamiE 09:18 AM 07-28-2010
Unfortunately there's no Walmart around me with them in stock. I have 2-3 though.
[Reply]
Skywalker 10:01 AM 07-28-2010
Originally Posted by newcigarz:
That is old pic.
Walmart back in CT. was closing them out. I took all they had for .75/ea. they must have thought I was a crackhead. That was in August of 2007 and if you have been to a herf with me you know I am still using most of them.:-)
Nice find!!!:-)
[Reply]
yourchoice 10:08 AM 07-28-2010
Unfortunately there's no Walmart around me with them in stock. I have 2-3 though.
Check your local drugstores too. I've found them at Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens. :-) Once I even found a soft flame Colibri on clearance in a Walgreens. :-)
[Reply]
cricky101 10:11 AM 07-28-2010
Originally Posted by waffle:
I hear that walmart sells 'em :-) if its the case, I'll run by the one by the office and see if they have any... I could grab some for ya.
Thanks for the offer! I think I saw them at the Walgreen's near my place last time I was in there. I'll stop by and see if they still have them after work first.
[Reply]
waffle 02:11 PM 07-28-2010
Originally Posted by cricky101:
Thanks for the offer! I think I saw them at the Walgreen's near my place last time I was in there. I'll stop by and see if they still have them after work first.
You sure, I mean.....

I did just buy the one Wally World out of lighters and I pass 4 more on the way home :-):-):-)
[Reply]
lbowles2 12:19 PM 07-29-2010
Just buy yourself a dozen of em on eBad... then when one breaks toss it and grab another. That's what I did after buying major brand name lighters and having them work like crap. The Ronson I'm using seems to fire first time everytime. Happy as a... well... cigar smoker :-)
[Reply]
jmsremax 01:59 PM 07-29-2010
Originally Posted by lbowles2:
Happy as a... well... cigar smoker :-)
For whatever reason once I read this it reminded me of a time when I let a friend of mine borrow my ronson to light up his...well.....smoke.....and he almost burned off his hand thinking it was a zipo.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up