Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 41 of 231
« First < 31394041 42435191141 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:36 AM 02-23-2011
Good morning all and yes, the Killer Beans coffee is on as always. Well, it's "Hump Day" already even though that we were off this past Monday celebrating President's Day and all. I hope everyone has a good one and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:54 AM 02-24-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430. Being that today is Thursday, we'll be heading over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars this evening to enjoy a couple of primo stick and to see who ended up with this year's CigarFest "Cigar Nut" tickets. The Split Rock resort is now excepting reservations for the weekend as long as you have your conformation number and all:

http://www.splitrockresort.com/stay-...accommodations

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 02-25-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger' s smoking top shelf cigars and all. Well, it looks like so far that we'll have a good 10 to 12 S/BOTL attending the weekend's festivities at Cigar Fest from the Hudson Valley and I'm sure that number will rise as we get closer. This weekend, the NASCAR racers are at Phoenix International Raceway with all 3 series attending starting tonight at 2000 (8pm) with the Camping World Truck race. I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:44 AM 02-26-2011
Good morning everyone and as always, the Killer Beans coffee is on. Congrats to Kyle Busch for winning last night's Truck race as he and Clint Bowyer dominated the entire evening. Today we have the Nationwide Series which will start at 1730 (5:30pm) and seen live on ESPN2. I hope everyone has a super Saturday as well and enjoys........ Image
[Reply]
Stogieman 05:56 AM 02-27-2011
Good morning everyone and yes, the special Sunday coffee is brewing. Well, Kyle Busch did it again yesterday by winning the Nationwide Series race with Carl Edwards right on his heals all the way. What was amazing was that Kyle Busch led every lap of the race and that hasn't been done for years. We'll see if he can sweep the weekend and he is the only one in NASCAR history to do it and that was last year at the Bristol Motor Speedway: http://www.nascar.com/
Today's Sprint Cup Seriers race will begin at 1500 (3pm) and can be see on FOX. Besides NASCAR, there are a number of Pre-season baseball games on as well as the NBA and the NHL are in full swing. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys a favorite or two or.......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 02-28-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430. Well, Kyle Busch didn't sweep the weekend as Jeff Gordon out raced him in the final few laps. It was Jeff's first win in 66 races and a big congrats goes out to him and the entire Hendrix Racing team. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a couple of your favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 04:05 AM 02-28-2011
Good Morning
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 03-01-2011
Good morning all and yes, the joe has been brewin' for a while now. Well, it looks as though we will have a nice week of weather from today on:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...ield2=-74.0273

Spring is in the air and we are 30 days from Opening Day for the New York Yankees:

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=nyy

Anyway, I hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 04:42 AM 03-01-2011
Good Morning and Happy March 1
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:22 AM 03-02-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430 as usual. I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:00 AM 03-03-2011
Good morning everyone and yes, the joe is brewin' as usual. Staying very busy around the house with painting and all now for a while. Hopefully things will get better as the weather breaks and Spring arrives. I hope all of you have a good day and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:53 AM 03-04-2011
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0430 and T.G.I.F. This weekend the NASCAR racers are in Las Vegas and as they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. I hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys.......... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:11 AM 03-06-2011
Good morning all and yes, the Sunday special coffee is on. It's lookin' like another rainy day today so I have some scraping, sanding and painting to get done and I'll have the NASCAR race on while doing it. I hope everyone has a super Sunday and gets to enjoy a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 03-07-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been on since 0430. A big congrats to Carl Edwards and the entire Roush Fenway Racing Team for winning yesterday's NASCAR race in Vegas:

http://www.nascar.com/

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a favorite or two throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:58 AM 03-08-2011
Good morning all and yes, the coffee has been brewing since 0430. Well, we are 23 days from "Opening Day" here at Yankee Stadium. I hope it will be a great season for the Bombers and they have another fantastic run for the World Series. Anyway, enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you got em'........ Image
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 04:18 AM 03-08-2011
Good morining to all and Go Wings
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 04:51 AM 03-08-2011
Good morning! Trying to decide if I want to light up a stick Superbad gave me or wait for the B&M to open and head over there for a smoke...
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:04 AM 03-09-2011
Good morning all and as always, the coffee has been on since 0430. It's another busy day at West Point with the day-to-day operations going on. The Corps starts their Spring Break this Friday through the 20th but the Installation continues as this is the beginning of our busy season. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy "Hump Day" and enjoys........ :-)
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 05:38 AM 03-09-2011
Good morning and happy game day coming. The Tigers opening day is just around the corner....Go Tigers
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 06:58 AM 03-09-2011
It is a good morning, especially after seeing the Panthers take down the Blackhawks last night!
[Reply]
Page 41 of 231
« First < 31394041 42435191141 > Last »
Up