Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>IM Corona repair
WhiteMamba 02:28 PM 02-10-2021
I have an old IM Corona ole boy lighter and it seems that it leaks from the refill port. Anyone have any recommendations as to who is best for these kind of repairs? It seems like I saw somewhere that IM corona would do them but I messaged them a while back and got no response.

Thanks
Mamba
[Reply]
RevSmoke 03:13 PM 02-10-2021
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba:
I have an old IM Corona ole boy lighter and it seems that it leaks from the refill port. Anyone have any recommendations as to who is best for these kind of repairs? It seems like I saw somewhere that IM corona would do them but I messaged them a while back and got no response.

Thanks
Mamba
I do believe that they do them for free, at least they did when they repaired mine...before it was stolen.

Do you have the original paperwork?
[Reply]
sigsauer 07:33 PM 02-10-2021
I'd take a hammer to it
[Reply]
icehog3 08:47 AM 02-11-2021
Originally Posted by sigsauer:
I'd take a hammer to it
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 12:04 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I do believe that they do them for free, at least they did when they repaired mine...before it was stolen.

Do you have the original paperwork?
No I don’t have any paperwork sadly. Got it off ebay
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 02:31 PM 02-12-2021
Savenelli does all Corona repairs.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:21 AM 02-13-2021
Originally Posted by WhiteMamba:
No I don’t have any paperwork sadly. Got it off ebay
If you have a local tobacconist, that also does pipes and cigars, if they carry that line they will send you later in for you.
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 09:44 PM 02-20-2021
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
If you have a local tobacconist, that also does pipes and cigars, if they carry that line they will send you later in for you.
thanks for the recommendation I'll have to check if any local shops carry IM Corona
[Reply]
sigsauer 11:13 AM 02-21-2021
I still hammertime it
[Reply]
Up