Size: 5 x 43/55
Wrapper: Connecticut Broadleaf
Binder: Dominican Republic
Filler: Dominican Republic
Body: Medium
Strength: Mild-Medium
Smoke Time: 0.75 to 1 Hour

Construction:
This is a beautiful cigar in a very cool shape. The solid craftsmanship that is typical of Fuente is very apparent. Solid pack, no blemishes.

Pre-Light Aroma:
Rich tobacco smells come off the wrapper and a pleasant chocolate presents itself on the foot.

First Third:
Super quick and easy to light. A quick touch of a flame and you are smoking! The draw was perfect, although sometimes you will get a tough draw until the cigar opens up a bit. The first light gifts a smooth, rich tobacco and a dash of mild pepper. The pepper flavor is found more on the finish and kinda tickles the back of your throat! A mild sweet wood works it's way in as you reach the thicker part of the cigar.

Second Third:

As you hit the second third, cream works its way in heavily. The pepper all but leaves, leaving just a phantom taste at times. This third ends with the wood's sweetness fading away.

Final Third:
A deliciously smooth peanut shows up and, thanks to the cigar's creaminess, reminds me of peanut butter! The wood reminds mild. The cigar is medium body all the way through, and mild to medium on strength.

Last Thoughts:
These are most definitely box worthy. Great for short smoke times or cold winter months! Pair with your favorite coffee or bourbon!
[Reply]
sigsauer 08:29 PM 11-25-2015
awesome review and cigar!
[Reply]
Sooner 07:44 AM 11-26-2015
Thank you. This and the Short Story are some of my favorite winter smokes.
[Reply]
CigarNut 04:28 PM 11-27-2015
Thanks for the review!
[Reply]
hudd 12:12 AM 11-28-2015
Haven't had Best Seller. I like the Short Story though.
[Reply]
IlmProcess 04:00 AM 06-29-2016
Thanks for the review - I've just recently dipped my toes into Fuente territory. May give these a go.
[Reply]
Up