Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 167 of 231
« First < 67117157165166167 168169177217 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:52 AM 10-10-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to both the Cardinals and the Nationals on their wins last night and advancing to the NLCS Playoffs. The rain is sticking around for another day or two and it's looking like we'll have a nice Columbus Day weekend here in the Hudson Valley. Enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:57 AM 10-11-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had another great night at Schlesinger's, the place was packed and top shelf cigars were smoked by all. Congrats to the Houston Astros for winning last night and now we know who the Yankees will play in the ALCS. First game is Saturday in Houston with the first pitch being thrown at ~2008 (8:08 pm). The NY Rangers take on the Edmonton Oilers tomorrow afternoon and the NASCAR racers are in Talladega, AL for the weekend. I hope everyone has a relaxing Columbus Day weekend and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 10-15-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great weekend with family and friends throughout. Cigars, fire-pits, breweries, local farms and of course, plenty of barbecue. The Yankees and Astros are tied up a game a piece and tonight they are back in the Bronx. Congrats to Ryan Blaney for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race that was postponed from Sunday due to inclement weather. We have a busy week here at West Point, Dierks Bentley is holding a concert Friday evening at Michie Stadium and the crew is already bringing in the stage and equipment. https://westpoint.armymwr.com/calend.../3477229/43120

The weather is looking good for the show, we do have a day or two of rain prior during set up though: https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XaWPQKl7mi5

Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:29 AM 10-16-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". The Yankees lost yesterday 4 - 1 and they have a scheduled game 4 tonight. Not sure Mother Nature will cooperate as they are calling for heavy rain and all. Congrats to the Washington Nationals as they are advancing to World Series, they took 4 straight in their series. Anyway, hope everyone stays dry today and enjoys....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:41 AM 10-17-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. The rain definitely came yesterday and the Yankee game got postponed. They'll be back at it this evening and hopefully they tie the series up 2 games a piece. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:52 AM 10-18-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. Schlesinger's was packed and unfortunately the Yankees lost 8 - 3. They'll be back at it tonight and it's time to put on the rally caps as they are down 3 games to 1 in the best of this 7 game series. The NASCAR racers are in Kansas this weekend and the Dierks Bentley concert is playing tonight here at West Point:

https://westpoint.armymwr.com/calend.../3477229/43120

Enjoy your weekend everyone......... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 07:48 AM 10-18-2019
Verlander. That is all. :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:40 AM 10-21-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Monday. It wasn't a relaxing weekend at all as we were called in to work in the Emergency Operation Center from Saturday morning on dealing with a situation at hand. 12+ hour shifts and still on-going. I see that the Yankees got eliminated from the Playoffs and the Eagles lost to the Cowboys last night. I hope all of you have a great week and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 06:29 AM 10-22-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a cool Tuesday morning here in the Hudson Valley. Busy day today with eye doctor appointments and all. I see that the Jets lost big time last night to the Patriots. It's time to concentrate now with the the NY Rangers. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:47 AM 10-22-2019
Originally Posted by Stogieman:
It's time to concentrate now with the the NY Rangers. :-)
Ouch! Good luck with that one, Charlie, they're even worse than my Blackhawks. :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:26 AM 10-23-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the NY Rangers lost in OT 3-2, lets go guys and bounce back with a "W" tomorrow evening. Have a good day everyone and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 10-24-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. I didn't post this earlier, since last Friday evening, a West Point Cadet was missing. With sadness and condolences to his family, Cadet Kade Kurita was found dead late Tuesday evening:

https://www.facebook.com/WestPointUS...type=3&theater

https://www.foxnews.com/us/west-poin...ad-kade-kurita

I hope all of you have a good day and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 10:43 AM 10-24-2019
Condolences to all, Charlie. That story is national, saw it online a couple hours ago. :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 10-25-2019
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, a number of the regulars were there and a few new faces as well. Congrats to the NY Rangers for their win over the Buffalo Sabers 6 - 2, next game is Sunday against the Boston Bruins at 1900 (7 pm). The NASCAR drivers are in Martinsville, VA this weekend and their playoffs are in full swing as we speak. Army football takes on San Jose State tomorrow here at West Point, we'll be manning the Emergency Operation Center https://home.army.mil/westpoint/inde...Garrison/DPTMS as of 0500 (5 am). Enjoy your weekend everyone, smoke a favorite or two or........ :-)
[Reply]
PaulHarris 09:16 AM 10-26-2019
I am a hard fan of Boston Bruins, I hope they will crush St. Louis Blues completely. Still, it will be a competitive game.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:42 AM 10-28-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Beth and I had a good weekend even though I worked all day Saturday and it rained yesterday. The Army team lost to San Jose State on Saturday and the Bruin beat the Rangers yesterday. On a good note, the Eagles won yesterday and a big congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and advancing to the final 4 in 3 weeks. I hope you all have a great week and you get to enjoy a few of your favorites through it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 10-29-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll rain in the Hudson Valley for the rest of the week according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...6#.XbgJZ6l7mi4

I see that the Astros are now ahead of the Nationals 3 games to 2. Next game is this evening and if game 7 is necessary, they'll play that tomorrow night. The NY Rangers take on the Tampa Bay Lightning tonight at 1930 (7:30 pm), lets go fellas and win this one. Anyway, stay dry everyone and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 10-30-2019
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Nationals won last night and forced a game 7 tonight in the World Series. I'm not a fan of either team, just hope it's a good game throughout. Congrats to the NY Rangers for winning last night 4 - 1 over the Lightning, next game is Saturday afternoon against the Nashville Predators starting at 1400 (2 pm). I hope all of you have a great day and remember to be safe out there........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:44 AM 10-31-2019
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which we all know that it means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to the Washington Nationals for winning game 7 and crowned the 2019 World Series Champs. First time in history that a champions won all 4 games at the opposing teams stadium. Have a great day all and hope your Halloween is a fun one........ :-)
[Reply]
cigarlady7 06:02 AM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by Stogieman:
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which we all know that it means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to the Washington Nationals for winning game 7 and crowned the 2019 World Series Champs. First time in history that a champions won all 4 games at the opposing teams stadium. Have a great day all and hope your Halloween is a fun one........ :-)
Go Nats!! Great night. Had all bets on Washington. They delivered big time. Very, very happy!! 😁
[Reply]
Page 167 of 231
« First < 67117157165166167 168169177217 > Last »
Up