Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Props to Cigar Caddy
Tenor CS 10:04 PM 12-03-2008
Over the course of the last 24 hours, I have exchanged a few emails with the fine folks over at Cigar Caddy. These people understand how to make customers happy and keep them loyal.

That's one of the things I enjoy about this place. There are some manufacturers who are valuable contributors to the community, like Shilala, RonC, Cigar Caddy, Dave from Heartfelt, Rob from Taboo, etc. (Apologies to anyone I left out)

Not only do they offer quality products to help us enjoy our cigar hobby, but they also frequently offer us great prices and outstanding customer service.

Thank you to all the manufacturers who make my cigar smoking more enjoyable, and in this case, a huge thank you to Josh and Jamie at Cigar Caddy.
[Reply]
md4958 10:07 PM 12-03-2008
well said!

Thank you fellas for all you do to help us support the troops
[Reply]
Tenor CS 10:25 PM 12-03-2008
Oh, and Mark from Cigarmony. I knew I was leaving at least one out!
[Reply]
hotreds 09:41 AM 12-04-2008
Yup yup yup!
[Reply]
ucla695 05:37 PM 12-04-2008
Amen. That's why I keep doing business with them. :-)
[Reply]
RonC 06:08 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by Tenor CS:
Over the course of the last 24 hours, I have exchanged a few emails with the fine folks over at Cigar Caddy. These people understand how to make customers happy and keep them loyal.

That's one of the things I enjoy about this place. There are some manufacturers who are valuable contributors to the community, like Shilala, RonC, Cigar Caddy, Dave from Heartfelt, Rob from Taboo, etc. (Apologies to anyone I left out)

Not only do they offer quality products to help us enjoy our cigar hobby, but they also frequently offer us great prices and outstanding customer service.

Thank you to all the manufacturers who make my cigar smoking more enjoyable, and in this case, a huge thank you to Josh and Jamie at Cigar Caddy.
Thanks, nice to see my name in such good company
[Reply]
mikeandshellie2 06:10 PM 12-04-2008
Great jobs guys.. Hope you all have Happy Holidays!
[Reply]
Up