Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Today's purchases
Chingas 04:07 AM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by White97Jimmy:
Good start!

Personally I wasn't in love with the RP OWR. Rocky has been pumping out so many different lines in the past couple of years it was hard to keep up with him. However, I have found the 92 Vintage to be one of his better and consistent lines.
Wow, feel the same way!

Keep on rockin Bill. It ends at Death, so you got a ways to go...
Off to a good start tho

There is a thread for Showing you latest NC Purchases. If you have a camera handy, snap some shots of your purchases and post them in that thread so we can all see your carnage at the store!
[Reply]
Bill86 04:36 AM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Wow, feel the same way!

Keep on rockin Bill. It ends at Death, so you got a ways to go...
Off to a good start tho

There is a thread for Showing you latest NC Purchases. If you have a camera handy, snap some shots of your purchases and post them in that thread so we can all see your carnage at the store!
I'll start doing that, I only have my iphone but I'll do what I can.

Originally Posted by bigdix:
Seems as thought you're doing ok, brother. Careful though, it's a slippery slope!!! :-)
Oh I know many of $200-400 knives told me. Started at like $50 a piece....now I look at $400 and say yea I can justify that.

Although SO FAR, I can't justify spending more then $10 on something I just smoke away....we'll see how far that gets me.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 08:04 AM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Woodys smokes and brews next to the best liquor store in tn cool springs wine and spirits.
yeah, woody's is pretty good. did you happen to notice if they STILL had any anejos left?

i disagree about the best liquor store in tennessee - next time you come up, try going to nashville and visit frugal macdougal's liquor store (right on 8th ave, just south of downtown) and then hit uptown's for cigars.
[Reply]
Bill86 01:37 PM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by thebiglebowski:
yeah, woody's is pretty good. did you happen to notice if they STILL had any anejos left?

i disagree about the best liquor store in tennessee - next time you come up, try going to nashville and visit frugal macdougal's liquor store (right on 8th ave, just south of downtown) and then hit uptown's for cigars.

I've heard about frugal but I heard you have to buy high gravity beers in 6 packs which is fail in my book.

If I feel up to it tomorrow I'll check out both but I really got to get a humidor set up before I get too many cigars
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up