Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>L’esprit de La Verite in my humi! woooot
guado 10:09 PM 07-27-2010
Just got this box and is now in the humi. I really hope they smoke as good as the one Pete gave me a year ago. If it does there are gonna be GREAT!!!! :-)

The one I was given was 3 months old off the FARM! I was thinking there is NO way this could be that good. With only a slight hint of green and a mouthful of smoke and great richness these should be something sweet.
[Reply]
Ranger_B 10:57 PM 07-27-2010
Best of luck. They look amazing. you get a chance I would love to see the packaging.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:13 PM 07-27-2010
A lot of people are hating of these cigars but I like em' thought it was different from any other Tatuaje I've had.

Only problem that I had was, the wrapper seemed very very thin, and on the robusto and churchill, that I smoked, it started to come apart. Smoked great though.
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:18 PM 07-27-2010
I loved the way mine smelled but when I smoked it I was not at all pleased. I'm not a cigar snob like Adriftpanda either so I'm usually easier to please. I'll give em another chance if I run across one again but I'm not likely to dish out $14-20 for another disappointment.

I do hope you enjoy yours Eddie. It sounds like you had a wonderful experience with the first you had. And in the end, it's always nice having a collectable cigar in the humi.
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 11:23 PM 07-27-2010
Originally Posted by mariogolbee:
I loved the way mine smelled but when I smoked it I was not at all pleased. I'm not a cigar snob like Adriftpanda either so I'm usually easier to please. I'll give em another chance if I run across one again but I'm not likely to dish out $14-20 for another disappointment.

I do hope you enjoy yours Eddie. It sounds like you had a wonderful experience with the first you had. And in the end, it's always nice having a collectable cigar in the humi.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
mariogolbee 11:27 PM 07-27-2010
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
:-) :-)
I figured you'd be lurking around still. :-)
[Reply]
Eleven 11:46 PM 07-27-2010
When I grow up (actually when my last kid grows up and MOVES OUT) I will be able to afford the cool cigars you guys smoke!

:-)
[Reply]
Krish the Fish 12:31 AM 07-28-2010
If I didn't just get a box of Outlaw x Tatuaje, a box of Drac, a box of Boris, and a bunch of t110s & black robustos, I'd be all over the L'espirits & La Verité. It takes me a lot of control to not buy boxes of them, but maybe sometime soon I'll buy a box of 25 of one. 2008 is a memorable year for me, so I want this vintage more than any other (I graduated from high school then. until I get out of med school in 2016, it'll be the biggest year of my life, other than '91, when I was born.)
[Reply]
Up