Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Show us your most prized cigar(s)...
LasciviousXXX 10:57 PM 11-26-2009
Same answer as the Hog. I don't have any prized smokes as I usually smoke them first when I get them and save the reg production stuff for later :-)

Had some of the best smokes of my life with my BOTL's and SOTL's from CA :-)
[Reply]
mhailey 11:16 PM 11-26-2009
In my family we smoke Marsh Wheelings for each birth, and for each wedding. (I think they have just raised the price of these sticks to $0.89 each) When my daughters were born, I bought a couple boxes to celebrate their births, and I have about 30 of them left over. I am saving them to smoke when they get married. I can't wait to celebrate their weddings by smoking a stick from the same boxes I purchased to celebrate their births.

Other than these, I will smoke any of my other cigars for almost any reason.

Matt
[Reply]
Robert Mabona 02:11 AM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Where the boxes in it full?
everything was full except the monte "A"s and Lusitanias. 10 sticks each.
[Reply]
pnoon 11:50 AM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by Robert Mabona:
about three months ago, i bought this cabinet off craigslist. killer price. when the guy dropped it off, all of what you see was in it, no charge. http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=IMG_0436.jpg
does anyone recognize the make of cabinet?
these came with the big box. http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=IMG_0377.jpg Davidoff La Habana Clube No.1 from Geneva in the mid 80's. They have what Paul Palmer called an "inverted pigtail". I haven't smoked one yet.
:-)
I am by no means an expert but I have not seen before the "La Habana Clube" on a box of Davidoff cigars. Usually, it says La Habana Cuba.

Hopefully, the real FOGs here can shed some light on this?
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 12:05 PM 11-27-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
:-)
I am by no means an expert but I have not seen before the "La Habana Clube" on a box of Davidoff cigars. Usually, it says La Habana Cuba.

Hopefully, the real FOGs here can shed some light on this?
I would be interested in the answer too. I've tried to research it and found nothing and I too have never seen this but I am just a novice. I would like to see more pics of the box.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up