Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>LegendArio Cigars by Comacho
jbonnefsc 09:02 PM 02-07-2009
Has anyone had these?

My B&M got them in about a week ago, and it smells and looks terrific...

I grabbed one to try, and am gonna let it sit awhile before i light it up.

Anyone care for these?

http://camachocigars.com/our-brands/...-ario-natural/
[Reply]
rharris 07:22 PM 02-09-2009
I like them.They are a little different than the other Camacho lines ,but an all around solid smoke.
[Reply]
s15driftking 07:28 PM 02-09-2009
i smoked a maduro pyramid. It was a very flavorful cigar. I was very impressed by the quality. The wrapper was oily as fcuk!

edit... i checked your weblink.

mine looked more like this, and have a label on the foot much like an RP edge.. but the label was black.

[Reply]
bigheadmark 03:58 PM 12-04-2009
OMG phenomenal !!! smoked one the other day from my local B&M.....
I need to gets me some of these online!!!:-)
[Reply]
Zanaspus 04:30 PM 12-04-2009
I picked up one at a B&M. I can only attribute it to a bad stick. It was bitter and not much else. Need to grab another.
[Reply]
bigheadmark 04:37 PM 12-04-2009
Originally Posted by Zanaspus:
I picked up one at a B&M. I can only attribute it to a bad stick. It was bitter and not much else. Need to grab another.
It was more than likely OVER humidified...I would encourage you to try another one, maybe at a different B&M...or if the price is right, then get another one at the first B&M and store it at 65% RH for at least a week b4 you smoke it....bitterness and harshness usually occurs when the tobacco is too wet :-)
[Reply]
Ratters 11:34 PM 12-06-2009
The oldest ones have no band. Then they went to the foot band, and the current ones have a regular band. Haven't tried the new ones, but the old ones are great. Too bad they don't make the maduro anymore. Great stick.
[Reply]
Up