Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
All Cigar Discussion>What cigar hooked you?
Cenookie 08:50 PM 11-22-2009
A couple years ago at the graduation ceremony for the high school that I work at, a booster was passing out cigars. I think it was called "Cheap Bastard":-), anyway I smoked it a day later. It was sooooo bad,:-) I thought there has to be something that tastes better than this. So I went the local B&M, asked for advice and walked out with a Monty White, and Partagas. The Partagas was good, but the Monty White did for me. I've been sliding downhill every since and loving every minute of it:-).
[Reply]
TheBeard 09:43 PM 11-22-2009
I'll attribute it to one of Tanith's 1958 Romeo y Julietas.
[Reply]
El Fumador 09:55 PM 11-22-2009
in 2000 i smoked a trinidad fundadores, that was it.
[Reply]
Subvet642 05:36 PM 11-27-2009
The cigar that got me was a Don Diego corona bought at the packy. I'm a cigarette smoker, too; so it was something that I could inhale with ease and it had a pleasant, creamy taste to it.
[Reply]
Whynot 11:10 AM 11-28-2009
I have smoked cigars occasionally for years. A couple of good ones a year maybe. Whatever caught my fancy at the store. Several years ago I got hooked by an Acid Atom Maduro. First whole box I ever bought. When I finally quit smoking cigarettes last year, I left off cigars for several months. When I came back, I found I could no longer enjoy an Acid every night, too strong of flavoring. A Monte #2 bought in Germany really got me hooked into non-flavored/infused cigars. I still just love to get samplers and and buy 5 or 10 of what I like out of it.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up