Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Defective palio!!
bigdix 05:11 AM 08-01-2010
Holy crap! After all the hype I've only cut maybe five cigars with my new Palio and one of the plastic pieces that should slide under the opposing piece is bent...due to a piece of excessive plastic it seems. What should I do? I've e-mailed Palio directly and let them know...but WTF? Maybe I just got a lemon. I hope they will at least replace it. The first few cuts were great, but it's pretty much useless now. :-)
[Reply]
Volt 05:24 AM 08-01-2010
No worries, the Palio warranty is iron clad. Mark (PouSex) on here is Palio. You also PM him here. That bent tad has happened a couple of times to Tbone and Mark replaced it fast and with no worries.
[Reply]
bigdix 06:02 AM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by Volt:
No worries, the Palio warranty is iron clad. Mark (PouSex) on here is Palio. You also PM him here. That bent tad has happened a couple of times to Tbone and Mark replaced it fast and with no worries.
Thanks man, I had heard there were no issues with customer service. Was just a bit disappointed that the first one I ever owned had issues. Thanks for the advice!! I'll shoot him a PM. :-)
[Reply]
bigdix 06:05 AM 08-01-2010
Says PouSex is not a valid username.
[Reply]
14holestogie 06:32 AM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by bigdix:
Try N2Advnture. He should be able to help or point you in the right direction.

No idea who PouSex could be. :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 06:39 AM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by 14holestogie:

No idea who PouSex could be. :-)
LOL no. It's OpusEx. Don't PM him,email him here info@paliocutter.com
[Reply]
longknocker 06:58 AM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by 68TriShield:
LOL no. It's OpusEx. Don't PM him,email him here info@paliocutter.com
Thanks For The Info, Brother!:-)
[Reply]
Volt 06:59 AM 08-01-2010
Crap - OpuSex is his screen name. I can't type.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/member.php?u=796
[Reply]
bigdix 07:35 AM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by Volt:
Crap - OpuSex is his screen name. I can't type.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/member.php?u=796
PouSex sounded a bit silly !! :-) I already emailed him at info@paliocutter thanks guys!!
[Reply]
Kreth 09:31 AM 08-01-2010
I had the same issue a while back, and Palio replaced my cutter. I think it took about 4 days.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BTcigars 03:45 PM 08-01-2010
When I had a issue with mine, I was able to return it via mail and then I got a new one and they threw in one of their Esencia cigars. Its the only cutter I use.
[Reply]
audio1der 12:54 PM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by BTcigars:
When I had a issue with mine, I was able to return it via mail and then I got a new one and they threw in one of their Esencia cigars. Its the only cutter I use.
+1, less the cigar but that's fine by me.
I will only use another cutter (cheap-o) when travelling to ensure it doesn't get confiscated.
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 01:31 PM 08-05-2010
PouSex sounded a bit silly !! :-) I already emailed him at info@paliocutter thanks guys!!
How did this turn out? Assuming it was made right.

I love my Palio... er... Palios. :-)
[Reply]
markem 01:46 PM 08-05-2010
Marc and the entire Palio crew rock (and are quite entertaining to herf with :-))

One quick reminder about care and maintenance. Follow the instructions on the Palio website. I didn't think that I needed to clean mine since it cut perfect almost every time with only the occasional slight error. I've cut many hundreds of sticks without cleaning it, but cleaned it a couple weeks ago and it cuts amazingly better. Guess I got lazy, but no more!
[Reply]
md4958 01:53 PM 08-05-2010
You just happened to catch a dud. No worries, both Marc and Palio are :-) :-)
[Reply]
bigdix 03:00 PM 08-05-2010
Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe:
How did this turn out? Assuming it was made right.

I love my Palio... er... Palios. :-)
I said "It's acting funny". He said "Send it in, I'll send you a new one". That simple...no questions. I may never buy another cutter. :-)
[Reply]
Up