Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Tat SODO Review
rizzle 08:56 AM 12-07-2010
Originally Posted by issues:
Nice review Greg! :-)

I may try to hunt some of these guys down...

How would you compare them to the original release El Triunfadors?
Look just freaking like them, huh Tony?

Originally Posted by longknocker:
Supposedly A Totally Different Blend, Tony. Pete Just Put The "El Triunfador Band On It, I Think. This Release Has A Little More "Cocoa" Flavor, IMO.
THAT, sounds like a winner to me. :-)
Originally Posted by issues:
Damn!

I'm sure it will be impossible to track a box of these down, it sounds like it is right up my alley too...
If'n you track down a box and are up for a split or just wanna sell a 5'er, I'm down Tony. :-)
[Reply]
Matt-N-Ga 09:59 AM 12-07-2010
Great review. and I know exactly how you feel about being cold @ 50 degrees. I've got my heaters out and my herf shed all set up for anything below about 55 out. Of course the bourbon helps too.
[Reply]
longknocker 10:01 AM 12-07-2010
Originally Posted by Matt-N-Ga:
Great review. and I know exactly how you feel about being cold @ 50 degrees. I've got my heaters out and my herf shed all set up for anything below about 55 out. Of course the bourbon helps too.
:-)
[Reply]
Zoomschwortz 03:23 PM 12-08-2010
They are a great cigar (coming from a Tat whore).

I only wish I had the money to buy a few more boxes, because once they are gone, they are gone for good.

It's been a few weeks since I've been up to Seattle and J&J Cigar so I don't know if he even has any boxes left.

Take care.
Ken
[Reply]
papajohn67 06:21 PM 12-08-2010
Originally Posted by Zoomschwortz:
They are a great cigar (coming from a Tat whore).

I only wish I had the money to buy a few more boxes, because once they are gone, they are gone for good.

It's been a few weeks since I've been up to Seattle and J&J Cigar so I don't know if he even has any boxes left.

Take care.
Ken
J&J Cigar was down to their last few boxes but they had the 2nd and last part of the shipment coming in early this month.
[Reply]
KillerCelt 06:58 PM 12-08-2010
I'm thinking I'm going to have to track some of these down. Nice review!
[Reply]
J&J cigars 03:01 PM 12-18-2010
Hello gentlemen, thank you for a great review! I wanted to introduce myself to you. My name is John and I'm the owner of J & J Cigars in Seattle. Just wanted to let you know that I just received the last batch of Tatuaje SODO's in my shop. If you are interested please call my shop # at 206-724-0111.
[Reply]
lyle23 04:26 PM 12-18-2010
Great review man. My god what a setup for a temp of 55!!!!! You have the winter setup i need up here in jersey. I am quite jealous. But 55 here means shorts and short sleeves. Good choice on the #9
[Reply]
AlohaStyle 04:34 PM 12-18-2010
These are some great cigars, nice review :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up