Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
All Cigar Discussion>I I have found home @ Cigar Asylum
WildBlueSooner 04:55 PM 02-24-2009
Hey again everyone,

I just wanted to say that this is by far the best cigar forum on the web. This site is filled with friendly and knowledgeable BOTLs, and I truely appreciate it. I have only been on here for about a week and everyone has put up with my questions with kind and encouraging words. When I was flipping through to find a forum I thought I would enjoy for the long haul I came across many (which I will not name :-)) but they are not even on the same level as Cigar Asylum. I started this thread basically as a mass thank you for welcoming new members the way you do. There is a wealth of information in the members on this board and they are willing to share it with people interested in this great hobby. So as my first real haul sits in my new humidor I will smoke one for all of you who have helped me, and the members I have yet to engage with yet at Cigar Asylum. I look forward to more interesting, entertaining (black balls thread) and educational conversations.

Home at last....

James :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 04:58 PM 02-24-2009
I might have missed your intro thread as I have not been on much as of late. Welcome James.

Very nice of you to post such a thread. I agree, this is home thanks to the great folks here.

If I can help with anything please just send me a PM.

Al
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 05:10 PM 02-24-2009
Originally Posted by WildBlueSooner:
I just wanted to say that this is by far the best cigar forum on the web. This site is filled with friendly and knowledgeable BOTLs, and I truely appreciate it. James :-)
Hello James and welcome to the Asylum. I couldn't agree with you more about CA. It is the best and evolves positively on a daily basis. We have a very knowledgeable, fun, and informed group of inmates here. Glad to have you on board (BTW, don't be PMing Al or his cohort Vin. You might rec'v something you didn't plan on rec'v:-):-)):-)
[Reply]
physiognomy 05:18 PM 02-24-2009
Welcome to CA... You summed it up well. Great people here :-)
[Reply]
ronhoffman2 05:37 PM 02-24-2009
Welcome from PA. I am also glad I was committed after spending so much time in the zoo's primate house.
[Reply]
floydp 05:51 PM 02-24-2009
That's why this board is here James. The membership makes this board what it is. we count on the trickle down effect. One person helps somebody and then that person does the same. Next thing you know you have a large community that takes great pleasure in helping one another not just with cigar knowledge but in all facets on many endeavors. Its an extended family sort of thing. Paying it forward is a way of life in these parts. Enjoy James. Glad to have yens.
[Reply]
Starscream 05:52 PM 02-24-2009
Glad you're here. Welcome aboard!
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:53 PM 02-24-2009
Originally Posted by floydp:
That's why this board is here James. The membership makes this board what it is. we count on the trickle down effect. One person helps somebody and then that person does the same. Next thing you know you have a large community that takes great pleasure in helping one another not just with cigar knowledge but in all facets on many endeavors. Its an extended family sort of thing. Paying it forward is a way of life in these parts. Enjoy James. Glad to have yens.
I agree about 95%... I would have left out the yens and made it a yall!!
[Reply]
Kreth 05:59 PM 02-24-2009
I agree completely James. I joined the other forum just in time for the transition and received an invite to CA on my first day there. I've participated in a PIF, a group buy, got bombed, and I'm really looking forward to our first upstate NY herf in a couple of weeks.
The Team of 11 has made this a great home for everyone from the experts to the noobs like you and I.
[Reply]
hotreds 06:04 PM 02-24-2009
Welcome home, my friend!
[Reply]
piperman 06:15 PM 02-24-2009
This is the best group of people here I'm just glad the team of 11 were nice enough to take on an endeavor like this. :-)
[Reply]
kgoings 06:18 PM 02-24-2009
I totally agree! This is a great place...but didnt they tell you? No Sooners allowed!

Go Huskers!
[Reply]
Taboo Cigars 06:23 PM 02-24-2009
James,
I'm happy you found CA. This is the best cigar forum because of the Members on here and the Moderators. I hope it never gets sold! lol
Rob
[Reply]
poker 07:02 PM 02-24-2009
Originally Posted by Taboo Cigars:
James,
I'm happy you found CA. This is the best cigar forum because of the Members on here and the Moderators. I hope it never gets sold! lol
Rob
Not unless they want to spend $15M USD.
($1M per admin and $4M split between all current active members) :-)

No worries, we wont sell out. :-)
[Reply]
dentonparrots 07:06 PM 02-24-2009
Feel free to make yourself at home...in everyones home!!
This really is a true asylum; it's a get-away from the kids, the missus and everything else that grinds you down..and, you're encouraged to smoke here!
[Reply]
HK3- 07:12 PM 02-24-2009
Welcome brother! This place is #1 for a good reason, the family that lives here. :-)
[Reply]
CBI_2 07:30 PM 02-24-2009
I'm home?! NURSE! NURSE! Where the @!%& is the nurse?
[Reply]
SmokeyJoe 08:14 PM 02-24-2009
Glad to have you here... and you are correct - this is the best forum on the 'net. :-)

Welcome, inmate! :-)
[Reply]
jpan 08:32 PM 02-24-2009
I could not have said it any better. This really is a great place. :-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 06:01 AM 02-25-2009
We're glad to have you here James.BTW your treatments begin tomorrow :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up