Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Recipes>Spaghetti w/ Tuna
OLS 07:47 AM 05-05-2011
Yep, BayRatt shared his "Smoked Oyster Casserole" like it was something OTHER than
a can of smoked oysters turned out over...hangon, lemme look....fritos and cheese! :-)
I was like, wtf? Of course I love all those things so maybe I need to get a few cans
today at Biglahts. But I was thinking, good eats?? Really??? But he lives on the coast,
so whaddryagunna do?

But Chris, I DO KNOW that sauteeing ANYTHING makes it a real recipe, and REDUCING
anything over heat makes it cooking also, so I was not capping on your dish, just your
green spags. :-) OH, and your tiny pic.
[Reply]
Christiel49 07:52 AM 05-05-2011
oh, my tiny pic! I still can not figure out how to put it in the post!!! Maybe I need some assistance?
[Reply]
pektel 08:29 AM 05-05-2011
1. upload photo to photobucket
2. copy "IMG" code
3. paste "IMG" code into your post.

Instead of the code appearing in your post, the picture will. :-)
[Reply]
OLS 08:45 AM 05-05-2011
No, I mean you can still do it the Cigar Asylum route, I do almost all my pic posting that way, although I recently
did use Photobucket for one. I was just saying the photo you posted was also small. Taint no sin in that or
anything, though....carry on.
[Reply]
T.G 11:38 AM 05-05-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
Yep, BayRatt shared his "Smoked Oyster Casserole" like it was something OTHER than
a can of smoked oysters turned out over...hangon, lemme look....fritos and cheese! :-)
I was like, wtf? Of course I love all those things so maybe I need to get a few cans
today at Biglahts. But I was thinking, good eats?? Really??? But he lives on the coast,
so whaddryagunna do?

But Chris, I DO KNOW that sauteeing ANYTHING makes it a real recipe, and REDUCING
anything over heat makes it cooking also, so I was not capping on your dish, just your
green spags. :-) OH, and your tiny pic.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up