Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 33
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Sports>Packer fan thoughts
Taki 03:41 PM 12-18-2011
Sorry to all you GB fans out there...what a crazy game!!
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 04:51 PM 12-18-2011
Yuck! What in the hey happened? Just glad that the game wasn't televised out here in the Los Angeles region.

Obviously our "D" left their gamebag back in Green Bay, and it appears (per the above posts) that our receivers had greasy palms today.

So, they now have a lost under their belts and probably needed it to reduce the swelling on their heads.

This may give them a little motivation now for the remaining games at home in Green Bay.

Congratulations KC Chiefs:-)

[Reply]
Blak Smyth 04:56 PM 12-18-2011
I kept telling people the Packers are only human, they will lose sooner or later.
Sorry to all you Packer fans, you have a great looking SB team though!
[Reply]
jsnake 08:10 PM 12-18-2011
In all honesty I am a little bummed they aren't going to have the perfect season now. I just had a feeling my Chiefs were going to show up today and they did.

My dad is not happy. My brother won't talk to me.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:12 PM 12-18-2011
13-1? This Bears fan would take it. :-)
[Reply]
Volusianator 08:29 PM 12-18-2011
:-) So will this Packer fan. Does it sting to lose, of course, is it the end of the season, no, it's one game. We still have the Division locked, a bye locked. We just need to have a defense. The offense had a bad game, they'll be back.

Originally Posted by icehog3:
13-1? This Bears fan would take it. :-)

[Reply]
larryinlc 08:48 PM 12-18-2011
Going into this game without Greg Jennings I had hoped would not hurt. Well, it did a little. Whats worse, our make shift offensive line got a little more make shift with two going out in this game. If we can't protect our QB, we won't have much luck. Let's hope we get healthy bodies back in time for the playoffs.

13-1 is nothing to be ashamed of, but if key injuries start to bite us more than they have, it may be a short post season. Still, I'm proud of what this team has accomplished in the past two years, and they ain't going anywhere for a while.

Larry
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:35 PM 12-18-2011
Loss now? Or loss in the post-season?

I'll take it now.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:38 PM 12-18-2011
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:

I'll take it now.
Maybe both? :-) :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:41 PM 12-18-2011

I'll take it now.
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Maybe both? :-) :-)
I can hope not.
[Reply]
Remo 09:41 PM 12-18-2011
Trap game.
[Reply]
deaster25 09:25 AM 12-19-2011
At least we didn't loose to the Bears or the ViQueens.
[Reply]
icehog3 09:54 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by deaster25:
At least we didn't loose to the Bears or the ViQueens.
Yeah, those guys are loosers.
[Reply]
E.J. 10:00 AM 12-19-2011
Only reason I am disappointed and will be until someone goes undefeated, is I have to watch the outspoken douchnozzles of the '72 Dolphins continue to get their 15 minutes....
[Reply]
RevSmoke 10:01 AM 12-19-2011
So, was it just me (and I guess some others), did Jordy really have pass interference? Or was that just a couple of really bad calls? I mean, there was more pushing and shoving that was blatantly obvious that never got called - at least to my eyes.

Let them play (except the Packers)?
[Reply]
icehog3 10:02 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by E.J.:
Only reason I am disappointed and will be until someone goes undefeated, is I have to watch the outspoken douchnozzles of the '72 Dolphins continue to get their 15 minutes....
Eh, they'll all be dead soon.
[Reply]
357 11:24 AM 12-19-2011
Maybe how they'll rest Rodgers for the final game for fear the mean Detroit Lions D-Line will hurt him. :-)
[Reply]
14holestogie 11:36 AM 12-19-2011
So, was it just me (and I guess some others), did Jordy really have pass interference? Or was that just a couple of really bad calls? I mean, there was more pushing and shoving that was blatantly obvious that never got called - at least to my eyes.

There are close calls (or non-calls) every game. Sometimes they go in your favor, sometimes they don't. I wouldn't go down that road. They got outplayed, plain and simple.
[Reply]
14holestogie 11:37 AM 12-19-2011
Originally Posted by 357:
Maybe how they'll rest Rodgers for the final game for fear the mean Detroit Lions D-Line will hurt him. :-)
Nope, he's gonna play, and first chance he gets, Suh gets it in the nads. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 11:48 AM 12-19-2011

Originally Posted by 14holestogie:
There are close calls (or non-calls) every game. Sometimes they go in your favor, sometimes they don't. I wouldn't go down that road. They got outplayed, plain and simple.
That wasn't an excuse for why the lost. Too many receivers dropped too many catchable balls. The running game never made it. The defense...

Simply put, the Packers sucked on Sunday and the Chiefs played amazing football. That is why we lost.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 33
« First < 456 7816 > Last »
Up