Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
General Discussion>Brief appearance on TV...Pics and Video Link Added
The Professor 05:38 AM 01-07-2009
Great pics; but one question, Admiral: why would *anyone* eff with you? If I was getting pulled over and saw you get out of the car, I think I'd drop a deuce. :-)

Thankfully I know you're one helluva nice guy (unless Freddy's giving directions/navigating). :-)
[Reply]
dccraft 05:46 AM 01-07-2009
Good looking mug there Tom. Up close & personal with the Nuge, too. :-)
[Reply]
Blueface 06:19 AM 01-07-2009
Thanks for posting Tom.
I looked for it last night but never came on and fell asleep.

BTW, if your department needs to make a wall of police officers to block people, do they just use you?
Who the heck would screw with you?
If someone your size pulled me over, heck if I would resist. Hell, even if you told me a rectal exam was a new procedure for the department for all pulled over, I would go for it.:-)
[Reply]
replicant_argent 06:26 AM 01-07-2009
See, I told you Tom had shirts with sleeves!
They do appear to be under stress though, Tom. This was some time ago, have you seen your tailor, or do you consciously make adjustments to your workout routine to save on uniform damage?

Snorts..... makes strange giggling noises, focuses both eyes in the same direction, wanders off to brew another pot of coffee.......
[Reply]
kayak_rat 07:10 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by The Professor:
Great pics; but one question, Admiral: why would *anyone* eff with you? If I was getting pulled over and saw you get out of the car, I think I'd drop a deuce. :-)

Thankfully I know you're one helluva nice guy (unless Freddy's giving directions/navigating). :-)

I stil think I could take him.......:-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 07:27 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by The Professor:

you would drop a deuce if Barney Fife pulled you :-)

good work T-Bone :-) in one pic it looked like you were checking his ace out
[Reply]
Mugen910 08:08 AM 01-07-2009
Very cool !!! Tom, you keep working out little guy. :-) :-)
[Reply]
ahc4353 08:14 AM 01-07-2009
Thanks for sharing Tom.

Question, I see you have on a BP vest, who is coming after Ted where that would be needed? The anti-hunters? :-) And if so they don't believe in guns anyway.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:37 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by ahc4353:
Thanks for sharing Tom.

Question, I see you have on a BP vest, who is coming after Ted where that would be needed? The anti-hunters? :-) And if so they don't believe in guns anyway.
I wear it every day on the job, AL....I ain't worried about Ted getting shot at, he is adored by millions....it is my sorry ass that vest is protecting! :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 08:49 AM 01-07-2009
Awesome, Admiral! Pimpin' ain't easy! :-)
[Reply]
King James 09:02 AM 01-07-2009
I'm thinking bout calling up Prime to let them know that when the MoB comes this weekend, they are traveling in with a celeb! Maybe they will hold an event :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:04 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by King James:
I'm thinking bout calling up Prime to let them know that when the MoB comes this weekend, they are traveling in with a celeb! Maybe they will hold an event :-)
Terrible Ted is coming to Prime? :-)
[Reply]
King James 09:08 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Terrible Ted is coming to Prime? :-)
jokes!
[Reply]
Hardcz 09:26 AM 01-07-2009
Very awesome Tom!

[Reply]
taltos 09:32 AM 01-07-2009
I am with Herr Doktor, if Tom pulled me over, I would crap when I saw him get out of the cruiser.:-)
[Reply]
Parshooter 10:10 AM 01-07-2009
Cool gig Tom. I like Ted. Although I think he could have dressed a little nicer for his departed mother :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 10:15 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by Hardcz:
I wasn't going to comment on this awkward expression (cause Tom's big and scary), but since your brought it up....

:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
markem 10:23 AM 01-07-2009
Lookin good there, Tom!
[Reply]
icehog3 11:24 AM 01-07-2009
Originally Posted by Hardcz:
Very awesome Tom!

I think it was actually Ted's consumption of beans that day that brought on the expression, Dan! :-)
[Reply]
Rock Star 11:35 AM 01-07-2009
or maybe he's checkin out his ass. I think Ted is part Hungarian..LoL.Very cool Bro..thanks for sharing..
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up