Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Warm place to smoke
Digs 05:01 PM 12-13-2012
Originally Posted by iaMkcK:
For the winter months, I just put socks on and go outside. The socks protect me from the 60 degree weather. Short/Shirt optional. Typical smoking attire: Boxers & Socks.
You guys in the warmer areas suck ! :-)
[Reply]
Digs 05:04 PM 12-13-2012
This were the "Wood" zombies burn in winter.

[Reply]
cobra03 12:53 PM 12-14-2012
The wife put the kibosh on turning the basement into a smoking area so i bought a nice patio heater for the garage. Fantastic purchase for $90 on sale. I dont even have to close the garage just kick back under this bad boy and smoke away.
[Reply]
Big Maduro 12:19 AM 12-15-2012
Yeah, mine's nothing fancy. A garage/workshop but it's warm now. :-)
[Reply]
docdoty 02:05 AM 12-15-2012
if anyone is interested in spending time in Lubbock Tx then you can join me and the rest of the lubbock crew at the lounge we built for ourselves.

www.lubbockcigarlounge.com otherwise known as Know a Guy Cigar lounge
[Reply]
JohnRogers 02:14 AM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by docdoty:
if anyone is interested in spending time in Lubbock Tx then you can join me and the rest of the lubbock crew at the lounge we built for ourselves.

Wow, that is nice! Hey I'm only six hours away perhaps on my way to Roswell. Just a bunch guys got together or a way around fascist regulations?
[Reply]
docdoty 02:16 AM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by JohnRogers:
Wow, that is nice! Hey I'm only six hours away perhaps on my way to Roswell. Just a bunch guys got together or a way around fascist regulations?
We were all members at a local B&M and they made some bad choices that left us all with a bitter taste. So we decided to build our own lounge. its pretty nice. Your always welcome we have our group herf on thursday nights but can always join on other nights as well. Send me an emil if your ever headed our way.
[Reply]
Scottw 03:01 AM 12-15-2012
I have been getting away with a pipe in my basement....in fact, I did smoke a cigar down there too with no complaints. It's chilly, but a hell of a lot warmer than outside.
[Reply]
CoffeeWaterBeer 07:11 AM 12-15-2012
I technically can smoke in the house, but tend not to very often, especially if my son is home. I have a basement that currently looks like a set leftover from Sanford and Son but plan on making it into a lounge once all this holiday madness is behind us. I'll post pics once I get moving on it. It's been a mild season so far here in MD but it's now starting to get chilly.
[Reply]
SpruceBruce 07:52 AM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by docdoty:

That is a very cool hangout spot! I'm jealous!
[Reply]
papichulo 12:05 PM 12-15-2012
How i miss the seasons. It was cold last night around 75, I had to put pants on down here in Puerto Rico. I am not rubbing it in, but I miss smoking in my garage when it is snowing outside. I used a space heater too, had a nice garage, antique table and some additional camping chairs for my friends. Cheers
[Reply]
Zipponubke 01:18 PM 12-15-2012
Originally Posted by Ogre:
Here is where I suffer at during the "Cold" or "Hot" weather. By the way, everyone here is welcome to join me.

I wish I could come to you:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up