Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 23 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Will be in Hancock, MA
RevSmoke 12:23 PM 05-13-2010
I will be with my wife's family at a Time Share in Hancock, Mass from June 18 (late) till June 25 (early). June 20 we'll be busy, but am looking for an afternoon or evening to hook up with some of the Inmates for some golf and cigars.

Anybody interested?
Any of those days better than others?

Let's figure something out!

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 09:40 PM 05-13-2010
I guess I can see how I rate. Where are all the massholes?
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:47 PM 05-13-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I guess I can see how I rate. Where are all the massholes?
cut it out...you know we care but uhm...where the heck is Hancock, Ma?

nevermind I googled it...brother let some of the Albany boys know since you are closer to their neck of the woods :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:50 PM 05-13-2010
I might be able to do something on Tuesday June 22nd.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 09:51 PM 05-13-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:

nevermind I googled it...brother let some of the Albany boys know since you are closer to their neck of the woods :-)
:-):-)...I had to google that too...I never heard of Hancock until now.

It looks like the last town west before NY.

I've been debating on setting up a little fishing trip out that way...maybe I can work into those days. Interested in some fishing and a smoke if I could make out one of those days?
[Reply]
jmsremax 09:52 PM 05-13-2010

:-)

Might as well be NY.
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:53 PM 05-13-2010
TRicker is the only guy I know who prob knows that area since he's in Pittsfield...I mean that is soooo far west, people are NY fans :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:54 PM 05-13-2010
TRicker is the only guy I know who prob knows that area since he's in Pittsfield...I mean that is soooo far west, people are NY fans :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 04:45 AM 05-14-2010
I have tix to the Sox/Dodgers on Sat, 6/19; otherwise that day would have been perfect.

When I get back into the office on Monday, I'll check the calendar and see if I can take off a day that week. If so, I'd love to shoot out your way and maybe play a round of golf with you Todd. We could probably smoke a cigar or two as well. :-)

I'll keep you posted.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 05:40 AM 05-14-2010
It is way west, near NY - true.

It'd be nice if a few could get together and hit the links. Of course, if I just get to go fishing with Jim, that'd be cool too. I haven't fished that end of the country in, ummm, 10 years. Used to fish Squantz pond quite a bit, but that is in the west end of CT. Caught quite a few brown trout there.

Whatever day I get together with CA BOTL, it should probably be relegated to one day - maybe *ALL* day, but just one - as I should spend most of my time with the extended family (her parents, sister & family, brother & family all gathered in 4 condos).

Let me know whatever. We do have a bit of time to plan it. Maybe mini-herf?

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 06:12 AM 05-14-2010
You're about 90 minutes from Agawam Rev, you can get some canoli @ Moe's shop first and then herf at Azon with the Massholes.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 06:42 AM 05-14-2010
Never heard of Hancock, MA. I was thinking Hancock St. in Quincy, lol...
[Reply]
Subvet642 07:09 AM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Never heard of Hancock, MA. I was thinking Hancock St. in Quincy, lol...
He could get his nails and hair done! :-)
[Reply]
md4958 07:19 AM 05-14-2010
Todd, I might be able to do something on the 20th, but its all dependent on whats happening at the bakery.

Lets talk a little closer to the date and see if we can lose some golf balls and grab a cigar or three.
[Reply]
dunng 07:39 AM 05-14-2010
I might be in depending on many factors... :-)
[Reply]
massphatness 07:55 AM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by md4958:
Todd, I might be able to do something on the 20th, but its all dependent on whats happening at the bakery.

Lets talk a little closer to the date and see if we can lose some golf balls and grab a cigar or three.
He's busy on the 20th, Moe. You probably are too as it's Father's Day.

[Reply]
MedicCook 08:09 AM 05-14-2010
Golf could be fun.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 08:16 AM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
Golf could be fun.
For me, golf could be painfully frustrating, and possibly end up in jail time. :-)
[Reply]
MedicCook 08:16 AM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
For me, golf could be painfully frustrating, and possibly end up in jail time. :-)
But it would still be fun for the rest of us. :-)
[Reply]
md4958 08:20 AM 05-14-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
He's busy on the 20th, Moe. You probably are too as it's Father's Day.

Thats what I get for reading Todd's post too quickly :-)

Actually I will be busy that day, Italy is playing New Zealand in the World Cup and we will be hosting a party at the Springfield bakery if anybody is interested.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 23 > Last »
Up