Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 51 of 99
« First < 41495051 525361 > Last »
General Discussion>Wristwatch collectors out there?
mosesbotbol 05:19 AM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by s15driftking:
Got clearance from my wife...

Graham Chronofighter Oversize Ref. 2OVAS.B01A.K10B

When did you pick that up? Graham is a distinctive and hot watch brand for sure. Good for you! :-)
[Reply]
s15driftking 09:09 AM 02-15-2012
Jsut picked it up 3 days ago! Very excited!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:05 AM 02-15-2012
Jsut picked it up 3 days ago! Very excited!
How big is the case? Is Graham the actual manufacturer, or is that same manufacturer as Arnold & Son?
[Reply]
s15driftking 01:09 PM 02-15-2012
To my understanding, Graham and A&S are linked. The case of this Graham is 46mm plus about 7mm for the trigger apparatus. But, I should be fine. Because my 48mm super avenger looks regular on my big wrist.

I was originally going to buy an Oris Titan C... But, my wonerful wife approved the Graham since she knew it was one of my grails.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 01:20 PM 02-15-2012
To my understanding, Graham and A&S are linked. The case of this Graham is 46mm plus about 7mm for the trigger apparatus. But, I should be fine. Because my 48mm super avenger looks regular on my big wrist.

I was originally going to buy an Oris Titan C... But, my wonerful wife approved the Graham since she knew it was one of my grails.
I was asking because they look similar. You're another league over the Oris Titan now. Looks like you could rock a couple of different color straps on the Graham and would all look nice. I could see a burgundy or brown croc working well.
[Reply]
wayner123 01:39 PM 02-15-2012
Just a quick question...

Does that graham model come with a silver release trigger? All of the panda dial Graham's I have seen come with a black/pvd trigger release.
[Reply]
wayner123 02:09 PM 02-15-2012
I am not that familiar with Graham's but here is an example of a gen:
[Reply]
s15driftking 02:55 PM 02-15-2012
Originally Posted by wayner123:
Just a quick question...

Does that graham model come with a silver release trigger? All of the panda dial Graham's I have seen come with a black/pvd trigger release.
I have seen them with both. the #563 has the silver trigger.

Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
I was asking because they look similar. You're another league over the Oris Titan now. Looks like you could rock a couple of different color straps on the Graham and would all look nice. I could see a burgundy or brown croc working well.
Yeah, i was happy for her approval. she's such a pushover

as for straps....
I bought this one in anticipation:

[Reply]
celtic250 08:32 PM 02-15-2012
Here is my watch collection at the moment.

Luminox Black Ops Carbon 8800 Series

Luminox Navy Seal Colormark 3050 Series

Citizen Eco Drive Promaster Depth Chronograph
[Reply]
wayner123 08:57 AM 02-16-2012
I have seen them with both. the #563 has the silver trigger.
Ok, so I did some more researching. Is your Graham model# 563? Because as far as I can tell, they individually number Graham's.
[Reply]
s15driftking 10:54 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by wayner123:
Ok, so I did some more researching. Is your Graham model# 563? Because as far as I can tell, they individually number Graham's.
I was not aware that they were individually nubmered. In that case, i will look at mine when i get a chance. that makes sense that the seller told me it was numbered. i thought it was an aditional reference! ha

how do you research individual numbers? or, how did you find that out?
[Reply]
Taki 10:58 AM 02-16-2012
Got clearance from my wife...

Graham Chronofighter Oversize Ref. 2OVAS.B01A.K10B

Very nice piece brother :-)

I looked at one or two just never pulled the trigger
[Reply]
s15driftking 11:12 AM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by Taki:
Very nice piece brother :-)

I looked at one or two just never pulled the trigger
Nice play on words!!
[Reply]
wayner123 11:41 AM 02-16-2012
I was not aware that they were individually nubmered. In that case, i will look at mine when i get a chance. that makes sense that the seller told me it was numbered. i thought it was an aditional reference! ha

how do you research individual numbers? or, how did you find that out?
I would guess that you could contact Graham watches about the numbering system.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 12:03 PM 02-16-2012
There has to be a model number and then an individual number on the side or case back. This is nothing particular to Graham. If you don't see a reference or model number, then number indicated is the individual number.

It is best to contact Graham and make them aware you are the owner (or new owner if bought used) for reference of theft, warranty, swag, etc...
[Reply]
s15driftking 02:31 PM 02-16-2012
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
There has to be a model number and then an individual number on the side or case back. This is nothing particular to Graham. If you don't see a reference or model number, then number indicated is the individual number.

It is best to contact Graham and make them aware you are the owner (or new owner if bought used) for reference of theft, warranty, swag, etc...
Yeah, i will have to contact them. This watch is NOS from a dealer on Chrono24 that includes all boxes, papers, and docs. The watch has an individual number of 777.

I will contact Graham and figure that out... i hope.
[Reply]
wayner123 07:06 AM 02-17-2012
Yeah, i will have to contact them. This watch is NOS from a dealer on Chrono24 that includes all boxes, papers, and docs. The watch has an individual number of 777.

I will contact Graham and figure that out... i hope.
Does the paperwork numbers coincide with the watches numbers and details?
[Reply]
s15driftking 08:12 PM 02-21-2012
Graham's US operation is referencing my serial number with what GHQ has on file.. could take up to 4 days they said... But, by the simple pics i sent KEn at GUSA he thinks it is real. I looked through the owners manual/passport. seems legit. I sent some of the pics to govberg's in PA and they think it checks out. Regardless, i have 90 days to do a chargeback on my credit card.

here are a few more pics.

[Reply]
mosesbotbol 09:25 AM 02-22-2012
Graham's US operation is referencing my serial number with what GHQ has on file.. could take up to 4 days they said... But, by the simple pics i sent KEn at GUSA he thinks it is real. I looked through the owners manual/passport. seems legit. I sent some of the pics to govberg's in PA and they think it checks out. Regardless, i have 90 days to do a chargeback on my credit card.

If you bought it from a major vendor on that site, I would assume it's real. I would not worry much about it. These sites would not work if fake watches were being peddled. Get the paperwork done so it's official you own it. Buying watches both expensive like yours and even super expensive is an everyday event. I would've expected a croc strap, but I am not that familiar with the brand.

Was it a US based vendor?

When was the warranty card stamped?

When was the manufacture date?
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:32 AM 02-22-2012

here are a few more pics.

That is a bad ass watch!! I love it!
[Reply]
Page 51 of 99
« First < 41495051 525361 > Last »
Up