Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Aristocrat Reservior Needed ASAP
mosesbotbol 05:51 AM 02-28-2022
I have an Aristocrat humidor and the reservoir's fan has give the ghost. It's the reservoir with one fan.

Where can I buy another one?

I swapped the water out of it this morning and using beads until I get another one.
[Reply]
357 06:31 AM 02-28-2022
A lot of fans for things like this are simple DC computer fans. If so, you might be able to just replace the fan for cheap, like under $10. Just a thought.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:56 AM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by 357:
A lot of fans for things like this are simple DC computer fans. If so, you might be able to just replace the fan for cheap, like under $10. Just a thought.
I spoke to Aristocrat this morning and they are sending me a fan for around $10
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 11:14 AM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
I spoke to Aristocrat this morning and they are sending me a fan for around $10
It’s good he’s still going the electronics, might be worth it to buy some extra parts before he gives up on that side of the business as well
[Reply]
markem 11:17 AM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
It’s good he’s still going the electronics, might be worth it to buy some extra parts before he gives up on that side of the business as well
The fans are relatively easy, but the connectors are a pain. Wish he would have used standard computer fan connectors instead. Adding circulation fans to his harness isn’t fun.
[Reply]
bruceolee 11:32 AM 02-28-2022
I wish they would all use simple universal computer fan plugs but a lot of these places like their proprietary tech that you can only get through their own replacement parts division. It should be just as simple as going to a computer parts store but i'm at least glad you have a fan on the way now. Thank God for beads! God bless you!
[Reply]
357 12:07 PM 02-28-2022
Soldering is easier and faster than finding specialty plug ends. :-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 12:19 PM 02-28-2022
Originally Posted by 357:
Soldering is easier and faster than finding specialty plug ends. :-)
true unless you suck at it like i do. You'd think a guitar player would be good at it :-) God bless you!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:19 AM 03-03-2022
I got the computer fan from Stabell and it works great.
[Reply]
bruceolee 11:31 AM 03-03-2022
Now that is good news! :-)
[Reply]
Up