Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Heading Off For A Little Ocean Cruising
papajohn67 07:52 PM 09-13-2010
But first all I want to thank everyone who took part in the Summer Troops Raffle. Because of all the great BOTL's here on CA it was a HUGE success. Thanks to those who donated prizes, those who commited to tickets and a special thanks to David "Bazookajoe" who helped this helpless, computer impaired senior citizen with the raffle. David, you put a lot of time and effort into this...I owe you and it's headed your way in the mail.

So now were off in the morning for a cruise to Hawaii. A bunch of luggage, a few cigars :-) and 6 days at sea before we get there. Love the day's at sea, just my wife and my cigars....I don't really know which should be listed first, the former or the latter.

BTW any prizes I put up for the raffle will be going out when I return either on the 28th or 29th. The one exception is the Aristocrat. Bob's been taken care of and is just waiting for the winners phone call.
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:54 PM 09-13-2010
Enjoy your cruise John...well deserved brother!! And thanks again for a great contest!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 07:56 PM 09-13-2010
Bon voyage! Safe travels. :-)
[Reply]
md4958 08:05 PM 09-13-2010
Hawaii is fantastic, have a great time John!
[Reply]
Kdub 08:59 PM 09-13-2010
Thanks for all your work on the Troops Raffle, and enjoy the cruise. Should be a great vacation. And just my opinion (which is not worth much, I know) but the lady always comes first! There will be plenty of time for the cigars later... Have a great trip, and let us know what you found time to smoke!
[Reply]
Old Sailor 09:06 PM 09-13-2010
Fair winds and following seas on your trip brother!
[Reply]
bobarian 09:21 PM 09-13-2010
Have a great trip John! :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 09:50 PM 09-13-2010
Have a great Trip and thanks so much for the raffle!
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:29 PM 09-13-2010
Thanks for everything and have a great cruise! Make sure you take some time on your cruise to enjoy a few cigars :-)
[Reply]
Up