Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Lost touch....
Buckeye Jack 01:26 PM 12-24-2008
And what is funny is when I talk about the primo NC's that I remember, nobody knows what I'm talking about. I can't tell you how many times I've mentioned Padron Milleniums, VSG ER's and others and had clueless faces looking back at me......

As far as keeping up with what is out there, on the NC side, I don't even try anymore.......
[Reply]
vicvitola 12:07 PM 12-29-2008
Working part time in a B&M several years I became quite familiar with not only the cigars but the manufacturers, Reps, etc. Anymore I am fairly out of touch with the world of NCs.

I spend a lot of time at the same B&M as the owner is a friend and doesn't mind me loitering and smoking my cigars of choice.:-) He and I will talk about what is new and occasionally I will force myself to smoke a NC that is the "next big thing" or something all the kids are smoking. Some experiences are actually a nice change of pace. These happen about once every 6 - 8 months. Still feels very foreign to me anymore though.

"Baby Baby Baby I'm Outa Touch!"
[Reply]
Noodles 02:49 PM 12-30-2008
Originally Posted by vicvitola:
Working part time in a B&M several years I became quite familiar with not only the cigars but the manufacturers, Reps, etc. Anymore I am fairly out of touch with the world of NCs.

I spend a lot of time at the same B&M as the owner is a friend and doesn't mind me loitering and smoking my cigars of choice.:-) He and I will talk about what is new and occasionally I will force myself to smoke a NC that is the "next big thing" or something all the kids are smoking. Some experiences are actually a nice change of pace. These happen about once every 6 - 8 months. Still feels very foreign to me anymore though.

"Baby Baby Baby I'm Outa Touch!"
Snob :-)

I am pretty much in the same boat as everyone. I read all catalogs mailed to me, peruse review sites and tried a few non cubans for a while.

Come to think of it, I use to follow everything that is happening about Habanos. I use to know what's the latest and greatest RE, LE. Would probably know who has them.

I need to be active again. :-)
[Reply]
rack04 03:49 PM 12-30-2008
I have completely lost touch with NC's. For example, today is the first day that I've ever heard of Cubao.
[Reply]
vicvitola 08:20 AM 12-31-2008
Originally Posted by bonggoy:
snob :d
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_calling_the_kettle_black

:-)
Attached:
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up