Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>best card trick ever
markem 08:44 AM 03-19-2010
This is pretty amazing.

http://biggeekdaddy.com/humorpages/H...CardTrick.html
[Reply]
forgop 08:52 AM 03-19-2010
I like Ricky Jay quite a bit-it doesn't have a funny story to go along with it, but he's also very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiObScPEvHw
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:20 AM 03-19-2010
That's cool! Now I am going be wonder all day how he did it... Thanks Mark :-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 01:29 PM 03-19-2010
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
That's cool! Now I am going be wonder all day how he did it... Thanks Mark :-)
Easy (not really)...it's a stacked deck...it's all show...he does a lot of false cuts and false shuffles, but the deck is still in the order it started in...however, that's not easy to do and requires a lot of practice...the original concept comes from Bill Malone's story countdown called "Sam the Bellhop"...
[Reply]
BigAsh 01:35 PM 03-19-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
Easy (not really)...it's a stacked deck...it's all show...he does a lot of false cuts and false shuffles, but the deck is still in the order it started in...however, that's not easy to do and requires a lot of practice...the original concept comes from Bill Malone's story countdown called "Sam the Bellhop"...
went to a bar at Boca Resort about 10-15 years ago...magic bar where roving magicians did tricks...I think it was called Bill Malone's, or something like that
[Reply]
rhmalone 01:45 PM 03-19-2010
that's cool! btw, it took me 15 min. just to type this b/c my hands are still twisted up in a knot from the beginning of the video :-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 12:12 AM 03-20-2010
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
went to a bar at Boca Resort about 10-15 years ago...magic bar where roving magicians did tricks...I think it was called Bill Malone's, or something like that
Yep...that's the Bill Malone I'm talking about...dunno whether it was Bill you saw doing walk around...was he a heavyset guy with dark curly hair?
[Reply]
MedicCook 12:19 AM 03-20-2010
I missed the entire card trick, I was too busy watching the woman in the front row.
[Reply]
forgop 07:29 AM 03-20-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
the original concept comes from Bill Malone's story countdown called "Sam the Bellhop"...
I couldn't remember the name of this one, but it reminded me of the Sam the Bellhop trick.
[Reply]
kugie 07:44 AM 03-20-2010
Originally Posted by MedicCook:
I missed the entire card trick, I was too busy watching the woman in the front row.
There was a Card trick :-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 08:07 PM 03-20-2010
Originally Posted by forgop:
I couldn't remember the name of this one, but it reminded me of the Sam the Bellhop trick.
That's what I was saying...it's just a take-off of "Sam the Bellhop"...I'm down here in south Florida and belong to a magicians group (I spent several years as a professional entertainer in my youth) and know Bill Malone as he drops into the meeting now and then...even though we know it's a stacked deck with a series of false cuts and false shuffles, it's always a treat to see him do it...
[Reply]
Up