There! There wolf!
[Reply]
markem 07:08 PM 06-25-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
There! There wolf!
http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/fra...s/werewolf.wav
[Reply]
Skywalker 01:06 AM 06-28-2010
The real story behind the wolf pic is that MCS (MajorCaptSilly) is fond of wolves, and has adopted this average sized super wolf pup (along with a small child dressed as Elmer Fudd)!

He plans to love him, and squeeze him, and pet him, and cuddle him!!! Yes. He does!!!

:-) I got sick of seeing that picture for the last couple of days!!!! Now we get to look at MCS!!!
[Reply]
Skywalker 01:26 AM 06-28-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:

He plans to love him, and squeeze him, and pet him, and cuddle him!!! Yes. He does!!!
:-)The wolf... not the child dressed as Elmer Fudd!!!
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 08:54 AM 06-28-2010
That wolf was big enough to put a saddle on and ride:-)
[Reply]
HK3- 09:17 AM 06-28-2010
Ha ha ha! I didn't realize that was Silly! :-)
[Reply]
Lear31MX 10:51 AM 06-28-2010
The real story behind the wolf pic is that MCS (MajorCaptSilly) is fond of wolves, and has adopted this average sized super wolf pup (along with a small child dressed as Elmer Fudd)!

:-) I got sick of seeing that picture for the last couple of days!!!! Now we get to look at MCS!!!
That is awsome, LMAO, I post the pic and i'm sick of it already to!
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 10:59 AM 06-28-2010

And call him "George".
[Reply]
Skywalker 11:11 AM 06-28-2010
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
And call him "George".
That's what I was thinking!!!

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Starscream 04:17 PM 06-28-2010

Rep.:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up