Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Sports>Here we go broncos, here we go!!!!!!!!
mosesbotbol 08:11 AM 01-26-2016
Originally Posted by mhailey:
And the Broncos did it without cheating!!

Oh they did? You mean that HGH was really for Peyton's wife? Ok boss. :-)
[Reply]
Sooner 08:22 AM 01-26-2016
Go Broncos! Hope they don't flop like it was 2 years ago.
[Reply]
mhailey 10:59 AM 01-26-2016
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Oh they did? You mean that HGH was really for Peyton's wife? Ok boss. :-)
If he did use HGH I will be the first to say that Manning should be fined and fired, and the Broncos should not be in the super bowl.

However, the reports came from Al Jazeera (such a reputable source that is so well respected and followed that it is closing its doors), and what minimal sources they had have either recanted their story or flatly contradicted Al Jazeera. Forbes article

One thing I am not is an unabashed supporter of cheaters and liers. Brady and Belichick should be run out on a rail, and if Manning used HGH then he should follow right behind them. I'm not going to "Tom Brady" this situation.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 04:08 PM 01-26-2016
One thing I am not is an unabashed supporter of cheaters and liers.
I really don't care if Manning used HGH. If he can get away with it, he should use it. He would be foolish not to. If you are professional athlete and not doing some sort of PED; you are not in professional sports.

I don't care if the balls were under or over inflated; they all manipulate game balls as they see fit. In simple terms, the NFL is entertainment; no more or less.

If you held NFL players to the same moral standards as regular people; there would not be much of an NFL left. It's their show and what the NFL wants to turn a blind eye to or put on a cross is up to them. I'll watch either way.

All the HGH or under inflated balls guarantees nothing.
[Reply]
Subvet642 04:53 PM 01-26-2016
And the Broncos did it without cheating!!

Really? I offer congratulations and you come back with this? Wow.
[Reply]
pnoon 05:01 PM 01-26-2016
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Really? I offer congratulations and you come back with this? Wow.
I think he was just posting. Not directing it to you. Don't take it personally.
:-)
[Reply]
The Poet 05:21 PM 01-26-2016
Uhhhh . . . . . . . .

Back on topic, I am pretty neutral on Denver, though I like Peyton and understand the wish some have to see him "go out on top". But have you seen the Panthers play? Cam gets most of the press, but their D is damn nasty rough. If they get to that old man they way they have so often done this season, and bounce him off the turf a dozen times before the half, he might retire in the locker-room during the Beyonce/Coldplay duet.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up