Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 52 of 59
« First < 242505152 5354 > Last »
Troops Room>BAF Cigar Club Banter
SNKBYT 10:50 AM 07-17-2009
how are the supplies for the BCC?
[Reply]
Fekum 03:08 AM 07-18-2009
Not bad. I received some Carlos Toranos, and some CAOs and a few select other good ones. Not a whole lot, but still great quality stuff. A few cutters too. Hows home life so far man?
[Reply]
adam7476 10:55 AM 07-18-2009
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
home at last

Glad to see that you made it home safe and sound. I am looking to be there for leave around the 5th or 6th of Aug. Hope you have a good time back at home.

Long Ash To All!!
[Reply]
SNKBYT 03:07 PM 07-18-2009
Originally Posted by Fekum:
Not bad. I received some Carlos Toranos, and some CAOs and a few select other good ones. Not a whole lot, but still great quality stuff. A few cutters too. Hows home life so far man?
glad the supplies are still coming in, as for home life - its getting easier day by day
Originally Posted by adam7476:
Glad to see that you made it home safe and sound. I am looking to be there for leave around the 5th or 6th of Aug. Hope you have a good time back at home. Long Ash To All!!
thanks Adam and enjoy your leave
[Reply]
Fekum 11:11 AM 07-19-2009
Last nights Herf was great. We had about 10 newcomers and about 20 regulars. The Carlos Toranos were a hit! I have about 7 left for next week. Thanks for all the support. We are looking at another Herf at Dust-off possibly 15 August.
[Reply]
SNKBYT 12:30 PM 07-19-2009
Last nights Herf was great. We had about 10 newcomers and about 20 regulars. The Carlos Toranos were a hit! I have about 7 left for next week. Thanks for all the support. We are looking at another Herf at Dust-off possibly 15 August.
glad to hear the BCC is alive and well.......is the D.O.H. (dust of herf) gonna be the pig roast?
[Reply]
Fekum 08:05 AM 07-20-2009
We dont know yet. We have only set a date.
[Reply]
papichulo 09:10 PM 07-21-2009
When I was there we did not have a place to hang out and herf. We just had to figure it out. Be safe and enjoy each smoke with your brothers:-)
[Reply]
zitro_joe 01:48 AM 07-25-2009
man. just returned from last night's mission, probably wont make it tonight. sucks.
[Reply]
SNKBYT 05:12 AM 07-28-2009
any updates on the BCC?
[Reply]
newcigarz 07:40 AM 07-28-2009
As you may or may not know, we had a weekend long herf this past weekend to celebrate the homecoming of snkbyt - Alex. It was a great time and hopefully those with cameras will post up some pics.
But as a thank-you to me for being the go between to supply the BAF cigar club and Alex with cigars and comfort items during his tour, snkbyt decided to hit me with an amazing assortment of goodies. I accept these gifts on behalf of all who contributed and will display them proudly. I am also going to crosspost this in the BAF Banter thread.

BAF Cigar club Patch

1st maneuver enhancement brigade coin.

SSG Christy personalized US Army Staff Sergeant Coin

To be continued....
[Reply]
newcigarz 07:41 AM 07-28-2009
BAF cigar club coin personalized

T-shirt

Xikar Cutter with Airborne Logo

To be continued....
[Reply]
newcigarz 07:42 AM 07-28-2009
And last but certainly not least. 101st Airborne Division Flag. Signed by the members of the BAF Cigar Club. Simply Awesome!

Alex it was a pleasure to finally meet you in person and share a smoke with you on American soil.

To Alex and the members of BAF Cigar Club, Thank-you for these gifts, but most of all thank-you for your service to our country. I will cherish and display these momentos proudly.
[Reply]
adam7476 06:23 PM 07-29-2009
It def was a great pleasue smoking with Alex. I enjoyed my time there. I hope to be there this weekend. I am going on RnR on Tuesday so I need to get away for a few hours and have a good smoke.
[Reply]
SNKBYT 03:16 PM 07-31-2009
Originally Posted by adam7476:
It def was a great pleasue smoking with Alex. I enjoyed my time there. I hope to be there this weekend. I am going on RnR on Tuesday so I need to get away for a few hours and have a good smoke.
hope it works out for you.......tell the BCC gang I said hi and I've been drinking rum in their honor
[Reply]
Fekum 05:44 AM 08-03-2009
Hey everyone! My internets been down for 2 days. Saturday night was a blast! The Poker set was a huge hit. We will definitely be playing poker more often. It really was a blast. Thanks to all of our supporters!
Attached: Picture 023.jpg (113.0 KB) Picture 024.jpg (108.1 KB) 
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:53 AM 08-03-2009
how was the huge azz cigar? Want another? :-)
[Reply]
Fekum 07:20 AM 08-03-2009
He didnt actually smoke it. Everyone said, whoever lost first at poker had to smoke it. Well, I lost first, twice, but that thing would take a week. Hopefully it holds together, the wrapper was starting to come off. No thanks to another, I might actually have to try to smoke it and I dont get a week off at a time, haha!
[Reply]
SNKBYT 10:21 AM 08-03-2009
Hey everyone! My internets been down for 2 days. Saturday night was a blast! The Poker set was a huge hit. We will definitely be playing poker more often. It really was a blast. Thanks to all of our supporters!
was that the poker set I left there or did someone send another?
have Maj E check his PMs and email....hope all is well
[Reply]
Fekum 10:03 PM 08-05-2009
Its a different one. The one you left, I gave to our guys out at a FOB.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 59
« First < 242505152 5354 > Last »
Up