Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Troops Room>In my country...
LT_Blueshine 12:01 AM 08-08-2012
I just have to share this ridiculous story...

I am currently deployed to Kandahar Airfield (KAF), Afghanistan, and I am a female officer that enjoys a good cigar *le gasp*. Well KAF has many NATO forces here so I work frequently with people from other countries. Last Sunday when it was slow I stepped out to the smoke shack to enjoy an ACID Blondie Belicoso. A NATO Soldier (I won't disclose his country) comes in to smoke a cigarette when I am about a quarter of the way through my cigar. He looks at me with pure shock on his face and just stares at me for a bit until he finally gets up the nerve to ask [in broken English] if all women in my country smoke this. I say "well some of them do". And, I sh*t you not, he says to me "women do not smoke that in my country, no man want to marry women who smoke [some word he said that I think meant cigar]" and he gets up and leaves in a huff.

I have since called up my Father and said he will have no luck in marrying me off to any Eastern European country now.
[Reply]
Weelok 01:28 AM 08-08-2012
Haha good stuff

The European gentlemen had a point though. If she had been smoking an Illusione, Viaje, Tatuaje, or Don Pepin cigar that would be marriage material. Smoking an Acid? Bleh :-)

Just kidding, well, kind of. . .
[Reply]
Savor the Stick 02:00 AM 08-08-2012
Great Story! I hope you stick around the nuthouse and post an intro in the new inmate processing area. Always great to have another soldier in the place.

Never mind. I just saw you had posted a thread. Welcome to the Asylum! Glad to have you!

[Reply]
LT_Blueshine 06:11 AM 08-08-2012
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Haha good stuff

Smoking an Acid? Bleh :-)

Ha! I know, this was before I found out I can get CCs here.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 07:46 AM 08-08-2012
He was probably also offended that you shower, shave your legs and don't have a mustache.

Just for kicks, you should give him this website--that will really get him steamed!
[Reply]
68TriShield 08:34 AM 08-08-2012
That's hilarious LT :-)
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 05:12 PM 09-21-2012
Originally Posted by LT_Blueshine:
I just have to share this ridiculous story...

I am currently deployed to Kandahar Airfield (KAF), Afghanistan, and I am a female officer that enjoys a good cigar *le gasp*. Well KAF has many NATO forces here so I work frequently with people from other countries. Last Sunday when it was slow I stepped out to the smoke shack to enjoy an ACID Blondie Belicoso. A NATO Soldier (I won't disclose his country) comes in to smoke a cigarette when I am about a quarter of the way through my cigar. He looks at me with pure shock on his face and just stares at me for a bit until he finally gets up the nerve to ask [in broken English] if all women in my country smoke this. I say "well some of them do". And, I sh*t you not, he says to me "women do not smoke that in my country, no man want to marry women who smoke [some word he said that I think meant cigar]" and he gets up and leaves in a huff.

I have since called up my Father and said he will have no luck in marrying me off to any Eastern European country now.
I have a buddy in KAF, from Tacoma. Spc. Iler. Recognize the name?
[Reply]
icehog3 05:36 PM 09-21-2012
Looks like Borat is out as a hubbt, LT. :-)
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 05:42 PM 09-21-2012
It must SUCK to live in his country... :-)
[Reply]
PCR 05:44 PM 09-21-2012
Some people still live in the 12th Century. Keep smoking cigars Lt.!
[Reply]
jluck 11:39 PM 09-21-2012
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Haha good stuff

The European gentlemen had a point though. If she had been smoking an Illusione, Viaje, Tatuaje, or Don Pepin cigar that would be marriage material. Smoking an Acid? Bleh :-)

That's funny....,Those are the three that would deter me. :-)
[Reply]
Up