Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 66 of 70
« First < 1656646566 6768 > Last »
Coffee Discussion>COFFEE: What are you drinking?
Weelok 12:30 PM 04-25-2023
KOA Coffee Kona Peaberry medium roast.
[Reply]
MaytagMan 08:28 PM 04-25-2023
Originally Posted by Brian D.:
United Dairy Farmers Espresso Roast. Yes, that's local gas station/convenience store coffee, but I fill my 20 oz. mug for $1.19, and get $.03 off a gallon of gas when refueling there.

And no, I really don't have any business taking part in this thread. :-)

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
MaytagMan 11:52 PM 05-11-2023
[Reply]
Brian D. 07:25 AM 05-12-2023
Regular coffee from a place called Gourmet Chili in Newport, Kentucky. It's part of the three eggs, choice of meat (skillet-seared bologna for me this trip), fried taters, and choice of toast breakfast special.

I really DON'T belong in this thread, do I? :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:14 AM 05-12-2023
Regular coffee from a place called Gourmet Chili in Newport, Kentucky. It's part of the three eggs, choice of meat (skillet-seared bologna for me this trip), fried taters, and choice of toast breakfast special.

Only if you start drinking kiwi cherry passion fruit coffee like Bill. :-)
[Reply]
Brian D. 11:25 AM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by icehog3:
By his trucker tumbler-full, if someone else went to a lot of trouble to grind and brew it. But sadly, you know all about that. :-)
[Reply]
bonjing 11:41 AM 05-12-2023

Do places still offer free refills on coffee :-)?
[Reply]
MaytagMan 11:57 AM 05-12-2023
Originally Posted by icehog3:

Hahahaha!!!! And don't even get me started that I am going to put together a travel coffee kit for my trip up to WA this summer...
[Reply]
MaytagMan 11:58 AM 05-12-2023

Well the meal sounds damn good... maybe remnants of skillet grease enhance your coffee :-)
[Reply]
MaytagMan 09:50 PM 05-16-2023
[Reply]
bonjing 10:43 AM 05-17-2023
That sounds good
[Reply]
bonjing 12:31 PM 05-18-2023

The Future Rum and Cola from Black and White Roasters.
Attached:
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:07 AM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by MaytagMan:
That sounds really tasty.
[Reply]
MaytagMan 12:55 PM 05-20-2023
I'll be opening it probably tomorrow morning for the first brew, and am looking forward to it for sure
[Reply]
longknocker 04:19 AM 05-23-2023
Bill: I'm Looking At Ordering A Bag Of Feast Coffee. What Would You Recommend For A Smooth, Sweet, Medium Roast?? The Bag You Just Posted Sounds Good!:-)
[Reply]
MaytagMan 11:06 PM 05-24-2023
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Bill: I'm Looking At Ordering A Bag Of Feast Coffee. What Would You Recommend For A Smooth, Sweet, Medium Roast?? The Bag You Just Posted Sounds Good!:-)

I'm thinking that most of the single origins may be on the lighter side roast-wise. I have really enjoyed all of the single origins that I have had from them!

They do have a couple of blends that are labeled as medium roast, and that may be something to try too?

Hell, try both and see what works for you... and no I am not compensated for that recommendation hahahahaha!
[Reply]
MaytagMan 11:23 PM 05-24-2023
Picked up a couple of items for my travel coffee kit... I guess I'm a little extra lol...

Hand Grinder

A Fellow Wide mouth mug - I use a commuter type mug in the car but prefer these for drinking at home, office, etc. It is double-walled stainless and lined with ceramic so that you don't get a metallic taste.

[Reply]
Chainsaw13 05:52 AM 05-25-2023
Got this yesterday. Third bag I’ve had of this roast. Delicious, reminds me of the coffee on my trips to Brazil.

[Reply]
longknocker 10:07 AM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by MaytagMan:
I'm thinking that most of the single origins may be on the lighter side roast-wise. I have really enjoyed all of the single origins that I have had from them!

They do have a couple of blends that are labeled as medium roast, and that may be something to try too?

Hell, try both and see what works for you... and no I am not compensated for that recommendation hahahahaha!
Thanks!:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 10:11 AM 05-25-2023
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Got this yesterday. Third bag I’ve had of this roast. Delicious, reminds me of the coffee on my trips to Brazil.

Sounds Delicious!:-). For The Coffee Experts: Some Of My Previous "Light Roasts" I Used To Get From "Trade Coffee" Were Too Bitter And Acidic For My Taste. Maybe Trade Coffee Is Not As Good As Some Of The Others? Which Company Do You Trust The Best For On-Line, Smooth & Sweet Coffee??? Thanks!:-)
[Reply]
Page 66 of 70
« First < 1656646566 6768 > Last »
Up