Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Discussion>Favorite Morning Smoke?
MarkinAZ 04:26 PM 01-28-2011
Originally Posted by TheatyHannington:
Thank you sir!

Seattle Pipe Club Seattle Evening: Still so good. It is stronger than the Butera's, more spice and flavor. The smoke in the room smells a little weird to me and others, but it tastes really good in the mouth. Still my Wyf's favorite, by far...
As long as its the Wyf's favorite, your way ahead of the game TH:-) When "my accountant" allows me to purchase again, the Seattle Evening and possibly the Mississippi River will be my next tobacco' to purchase. Like the reviews of both tins. Not sure why the Seattle Evening is packaged in a 50g tin and not a 2oz tin. I think for $9.49 the 2oz tin would sell well at P&C...

[Reply]
TheatyHannington 10:48 AM 01-29-2011
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
As long as its the Wyf's favorite, your way ahead of the game TH:-) When "my accountant" allows me to purchase again, the Seattle Evening and possibly the Mississippi River will be my next tobacco' to purchase. Like the reviews of both tins. Not sure why the Seattle Evening is packaged in a 50g tin and not a 2oz tin. I think for $9.49 the 2oz tin would sell well at P&C...

I was eying that Mississippi River tin too, wondering if the wyf would let me add 1 more tin onto the next order, knowing that she will not, unless it is more Seattle Evening for her. :-)

Not too keen myself on the sound of their Plum stuff.
[Reply]
BigFrank 04:05 PM 01-30-2011
I usually do not smoke in the morning, but my favorite blend that I usually will start or finish the day with is Chelsea Morning right now. Looking to try some Dunhill EMP, but for now I'll continue to stash CM away.
[Reply]
nater 10:10 PM 01-31-2011
I am currently enjoying peterson's old dublin in the morning... Niiiice
[Reply]
freestoke 11:46 AM 02-11-2011
I have a reasonable selection of tobaccos, but I find myself smoking PA or CH for my first pipe most of the time. I think I want to avoid any confusion early, so it's a very basic "foundation" smoke. As the day wears on, it might go aromatic, Latakia, or (recently) things might get "flaky". This morning was a bit different, since I was completing a marathon flake-sampling session begun Wednesday; I smoked some Mac Baren Mixture Flake followed by Sam Gawaith Navy Flake to start the day. One more to go -- Escudo! (Thanks, Moo!)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up