Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
All Cigar Discussion>Last Day of the Auction
688sonarmen 01:18 PM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
Thanks Brad, but in the interest of clarity and truth, I've only supported the troops through my local B&M.
Darren, you and I both know you have breathed enough of your friends farts to be good on this:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 01:22 PM 05-30-2012
It should be fairly interesting come around 17:59 hrs Brad:-)
[Reply]
OLS 01:33 PM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by The Poet:
Not a problem with ME, Brad. I know you're both a SEC and New Orleans Saints fan, and thus know how you feel about rules. :-)
:-)
Was too busy earlier to acknowledge this.....good one.
[Reply]
The Poet 01:42 PM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
Was too busy earlier to acknowledge this.....good one.
:-)
[Reply]
chaase321 01:50 PM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by markem:
There should be a new item showing up in the auction that may be of interest to many here. Not a cigar.
and it will come when :-) just messin, can't wait!
[Reply]
OLS 04:53 PM 05-30-2012
FYI for those who are time-zone challenged, auction ends at 8pm Central Time, 9pm Eastern time.
[Reply]
massphatness 05:16 PM 05-30-2012
Going to grab dinner then get into my ghillie suit
[Reply]
TJarv 05:17 PM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by OLS:
You will be happy to know that after looking through the various bids for names I did not recognize,
I was forced to call you "with rare exceptions" lol. Nice work getting in there. Although for some reason,
your username reminds me of someone that has been around a lot longer than 150 posts.
I tried, but the bids quickly overwhelmed my pay grade:-)
[Reply]
keith_mahoney 05:36 PM 05-30-2012
What is it that gets you into the trading area?

Post count? I don't like to talk much and prefer to sit back and listen (read) to everyone else.

Trades? I doubt anyone wants any of the cheap cigars I smoke.

Time? I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
[Reply]
pektel 06:19 PM 05-30-2012
A super secret recipe containing all of the above ingredients. The key is to stick around and participate. The doors will open.
[Reply]
markem 06:51 PM 05-30-2012
I plan to win two lots. Wonder if anyone can correctly identify them both before the end of the auction (in 9 minutes)
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:55 PM 05-30-2012
I plan to win two lots. Wonder if anyone can correctly identify them both before the end of the auction (in 9 minutes)
Big Phatty sampler :-)
Esencia gift set?
[Reply]
longknocker 06:57 PM 05-30-2012
i plan to win two lots. Wonder if anyone can correctly identify them both before the end of the auction (in 9 minutes)
#10, #12.:d
[Reply]
44stampede 07:12 PM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by DennisP:
A few thoughts as to why it may be smaller than the first.

1. It's not the first. The first one was brand new and exciting.
2. There is another large auction one month from today many will be participating in. I know I have a certain amount to spend total and what I spend on this auction would come out of the one in a month. This wasn't a problem in the last one (for me). I've still bid a little and monitoring some, but more OK missing out on a lot with another coming up. For me it was easier to donate a lot than spend money this time around.
3. Some may miss the forum. May be stretching here, but it was always there and stagnant for months, I had trained my eye to ignore it during the off months.

Just a few random ramblings....
Is there a way to know when these auctions are coming up? Like a calendar of events or something?
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 07:15 PM 05-30-2012
Kiss my ass apoco! JK You deserved it. I'm just a sore loser.

Doesn't matter, point of it all is to raise money, and that's what we did! Props to everyone that was involved. Thank you to Peter and the rest of mods that made this all possible.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 07:29 PM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
Doesn't matter, point of it all is to raise money, and that's what we did! Props to everyone that was involved. Thank you to Peter and the rest of mods that made this all possible.
...:-)
[Reply]
pnoon 07:44 PM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by 44stampede:
Is there a way to know when these auctions are coming up? Like a calendar of events or something?
Semi-annual.
May and November.
[Reply]
44stampede 07:51 PM 05-30-2012
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Semi-annual.
May and November.
Yeah there was the comment of another coming in a month. Perhaps the cryptic message here is "not for you" :-)
[Reply]
pnoon 07:52 PM 05-30-2012
Yeah there was the comment of another coming in a month. Perhaps the cryptic message here is "not for you" :-)
Whoever made such a statement is grossly misinformed.

Semi-Annual. May and November. There are no others here at CA.
[Reply]
markem 08:24 PM 05-30-2012
There will be an auction at the SoCal herf, but it isn't for the troops and isn't associated with CA.

SoCal is the last weekend of June (this year).
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up