Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
View Poll Results: Would you:
Use this application? 61 64.89%
Purchase this application? 19 20.21%
Not care one way or the other? 28 29.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
All Cigar Discussion>Any interest in a BlackBerry Cigar application?
LooseCard 06:23 PM 10-14-2010
The site says nothing... haven't seen an update here in a while...

HEY JORDAN!
[Reply]
mikethegoalie32 11:23 AM 12-02-2010
Any update?
[Reply]
Cattani 02:09 PM 12-02-2010
First time seeing this...I would be VERY excited to get this.
[Reply]
JE3146 12:56 AM 12-04-2010
I've been super busy at work lately. Have made very minimal progress on either apps in the past couple of months. Haven't even had much time to spend on CA in general.

Most work has been on the web side of things and how it would interface with it.

My apologies with this. It's still on my plate. Just hoping things get easier soon so I have more free time.
[Reply]
ABNMP619 02:16 AM 12-04-2010
Originally Posted by E-Tx Surveyor:
I would pay up to $9.99 for an app.
I would like something where I could put the individual cigar details, date I bought it, what I paid, and then of course smoking notes that could all be edited at a later date if needed.
A search function would be awesome, type in the name of the cigar and it just redirects to the mobile browser with a google search.

The top of the line for me would be an app with pictures of the sticks, at least the bands. I could type in the name and it would bring up a picture and a link to a review, and also a pronunciation key. I would also be able to submit a review.
I agree with Shawn on this one. Price, features, etc. Will this app be available for iPhone as well?
[Reply]
RHNewfie 06:41 AM 12-04-2010
I believe there is an iPhone app already, MobileStogie.
[Reply]
mundo472 07:33 AM 05-15-2012
Jordan, it's been a while but are you still working in this? I've been looking for something like this for some time for either the phone or playbook.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 07:35 AM 05-15-2012
Originally Posted by waffle:
Do you have any idea how many business professionals I run into now that are using iPhones... its crazy!!!! But I agree with you, BB should def. have an app.
Agreed, everybody I know professionaly and deal with has converted to iPhone and even some droids.

The screen shots look cool though. I wish there was a better option for an iphone app, I tried a couple and they are not user friendly enough for me to keep updated.
[Reply]
mundo472 07:51 AM 06-09-2012
If you could make this for the BlackBerry Playbook it would also run on the new BB 10 phones coming in October.
MobleStogie is terrific but they won't port to another platform. An option would be for that to be ported to the Android os, which would be easily converted to the Playbook, which would then run on BB10.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up