Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Alec Bradley Prensado Question
area51 05:28 PM 06-09-2012
I'm sure a few of you have smoked one of these before so here is my question. I'm currently smoking my second one and just like the last I'm having wrapper and burn issues. I'm about 2/3 in an the wrapper has begun unrolling. Has anyone else had this problem? This is deterring me from ever picking up another which sucks because it is such a great tasting cigar.
[Reply]
maninblack 06:25 PM 06-09-2012
I had issues with the burn line but not the wrapper. Good cigar but not near the best one I had smoked last year.
[Reply]
BUC WHITE 06:55 AM 06-10-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I had issues with the burn line but not the wrapper. Good cigar but not near the best one I had smoked last year.
Agreed. Smoked several better in 2011. Too bad they don't ask for our opinion. lol.

We should have a best of the year and comprise a list of the forums top 5 or 10. We have members submit their choices, then take the tops on that list, have a panel smoke them blind and give them a review and score.

I've had a few. 1 had burn issues and none had wrapper issues. I contribute my burn issue to a heavy wind though, 20-30mph.
[Reply]
area51 07:52 AM 06-10-2012
No where near my favorite of 2011. Ugh I was so disappointed last night. I don't think I'll pick up another one.
[Reply]
Retiredguy 10:18 AM 06-10-2012
I've gone through about 1/2 box and haven't had a problem with any of them. While it's not my top pick, it is my favorites list.
[Reply]
Dunkel 03:24 PM 06-10-2012
I smoked 1 a year ago and it had burn issues and it had a taste I didn't care for at all. Tempus is great, Prensado is blah
[Reply]
Up