Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Lars Tetans actually makes good sticks?
wayner123 09:09 AM 06-06-2012
Stay far far away from Lars Teton cigars. Your tongue will thank you.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 09:14 AM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I hope JD pops in here and reams you a new one Shane! :-)
Haha, I kinda hope so too. I would love to hear his thoughts on Lars and if he could clear up some rumors. Rumors such as employees didn't believe in the way Lars was running things and left to work for JD.

In those two pictures they look so identical it blows my mind. I now wonder if the article posted earlier has a picture of JD instead of Lars in it.

It is not the first time they have been compared to each other.

I have no doubt they are not the same person now after watching youtube videos of Lars.
[Reply]
T.G 09:41 AM 06-06-2012
The pink hair photo and the dreadlocks photo are of Lars.

There is no family relationship between Jon and Lars. Their physical similarity is a very unfortunate coincidence.

Lars is a legend in his own mind and he IS a ****ing douche.
[Reply]
Pseudosacred 11:55 AM 06-06-2012
Mother of God (Thorn from Supertroopers voice)

I don't know if I'll be paying 25$ for a stick. I can't stomach anything infused, either. So...I probably won't be trying one.

I will say, though, the B&M owner has a bunch of Lars' hot sauces and they are actually pretty awesome.

Shane...I laughed at about every post you made on this :-)
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 12:10 PM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:

I don't know if I'll be paying 25$ for a stick. I can't stomach anything infused, either. So...I probably won't be trying one.

I will say, though, the B&M owner has a bunch of Lars' hot sauces and they are actually pretty awesome.

Shane...I laughed at about every post you made on this :-)
Yah sorry, I got a little carried away.
You like his hot sauce? You should love his cocoa butter!
[Reply]
dijit 01:59 PM 06-06-2012
WOW they actually still make those sticks? Havent seen one in years.
[Reply]
BC-Axeman 03:02 PM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by Pseudosacred:

What if it was infused between the thighs of a virgin?
[Reply]
dijit 03:44 PM 06-06-2012
You mean a "Monica Special?"

Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:

[Reply]
BC-Axeman 04:52 PM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by BC-Axeman:
Originally Posted by dijit:
I think something is missing there...
[Reply]
Nathan 05:01 PM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
This is an exact qoute he prolly wrote about himself from his site:

"Lars Tetens is a man of so many talents he has been dubbed a contemporary Leonardo Da Vinci by his admirers. People ranging from high-profile celebrities to politicians and presidents of Fortune 500 companies are among his abundant admirers and clients for his consulting company. From five years old, the crafts and hobbies Lars explored as a child have developed products in a broad range of categories from luxury merchandise to science and technology. Today, in addition to being a world famous interior designer, handbag manufacturer, parfumer and chef he is recognized also worldwide for his sumptuous, exotic chocolates, chocolate truffles, a full line of spices and sauces as well as his unique apparel and accessory designs from his house of couture, which continue to set precedents in the fashion industry. Furthermore, he is credited with bringing back the lost ancient art of cigar making techniques that date back thousands of years. Lars continues to amaze fans with his exquisite artwork and original furniture pieces, his innovative designs of skateboards, advanced motor controllers for HVAC systems and his hand-made automatic watches with hand-tooled movements, all of which sit at the zeniths of their industries in quality and design."
That sounds remarkably similar to propaganda North Korea spouts about Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un.
[Reply]
acarr 06:20 PM 06-06-2012
I am still waiting on my gorilla finger from Mario. Been waiting years to try one!
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:29 PM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by acarr:
I am still waiting on my gorilla finger from Mario. Been waiting years to try one!
You will regret this...guaranteed. :-) (speaking from experience...my palate was screwed for about four days afterwards)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 11:48 PM 06-06-2012
But you were a real trooper Mac, you nubbed the thing. T-Bone on the other hand .....
[Reply]
Dunkel 04:41 AM 06-07-2012
Originally Posted by dijit:
I thought those were called Diparilos!? :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up