Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
General Discussion>Nice Place for a Cigar
Dead Eye 08:35 PM 08-10-2009

pnoon 08:38 PM 08-10-2009
Have you considered putting all these pictures you're posting into one thread?
WildBlueSooner 08:55 PM 08-10-2009
That does indeed look like a great place of a cigar!
Dead Eye 09:04 PM 08-10-2009
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Have you considered putting all these pictures you're posting into one thread?
Not really , do I need to ? They are not all the same pictures or topics .
pnoon 09:07 PM 08-10-2009
Originally Posted by Dead Eye:
Not really , do I need to ? They are not all the same pictures or topics .
Some may see it as very similar pics and topics.
Genetic Defect 09:30 PM 08-10-2009
I'm staying out of it....
:-)
Bruzee 09:33 PM 08-10-2009
You don't need to start a new thread everytime you think of another idea. Some of these topics have already been started by other BOTL, and you could add to theirs so we don't get all cluttered up here. You know? :-)
Darrell 09:38 PM 08-10-2009
Originally Posted by Bruzee:
You don't need to start a new thread everytime you think of another idea. Some of these topics have already been started by other BOTL, and you could add to theirs so we don't get all cluttered up here. You know? :-)

CLICK ME, TIM!
Genetic Defect 09:44 PM 08-10-2009
Originally Posted by Darrell:

CLICK ME, TIM!
craP, I clicked it
Bruzee 09:52 PM 08-10-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
craP, I clicked it
Me too! :-)
Genetic Defect 09:56 PM 08-10-2009
Me too! :-)
nice to meet another Tim :-)
Dead Eye 10:50 PM 08-10-2009
Well excuse the Hell out of me ! This place has way too many bosses . I'm done and out of here !
dubnick 10:51 PM 08-10-2009
Well excuse the Hell out of me ! This place has way too many bosses . I'm done and out of here !
Darrell 10:52 PM 08-10-2009
Holla!

pnoon 10:53 PM 08-10-2009
Settle down, Cowboy. Take a deep breath and maybe listen to what some of the members here are trying to tell you.

But if you do decide to leave, please take Darrell with you. :-)
icehog3 10:54 PM 08-10-2009
It's like the Daddy bull and the Son bull on top of the mountain....the Son bull says "let's run down the hill and f one of them cows"!.... :-)
Darrell 10:58 PM 08-10-2009

Too many bald grouchy bosses here, I'm leaving!

NOT! :-) :-)
Genetic Defect 10:58 PM 08-10-2009
Settle down, Cowboy. Take a deep breath and maybe listen to what some of the members here are trying to tell you.

pretty please :-)
Bruzee 11:08 PM 08-10-2009
Whoa... Relax man. There is ALWAYS more room for another Brother of the Leaf. But you should check out the way everyone here does things before making a new thread every thirty seconds. I could post pictures of my dog on my own thread, or I could find the one that was already started, and post the pictures of my dog there. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, but that profanity ridden PM you sent me was out of line. I hope you decide to stick around, because you'll find there are a lot of good people here.
icehog3 11:29 PM 08-10-2009
Whoa... Relax man. There is ALWAYS more room for another Brother of the Leaf. But you should check out the way everyone here does things before making a new thread every thirty seconds. I could post pictures of my dog on my own thread, or I could find the one that was already started, and post the pictures of my dog there. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, but that profanity ridden PM you sent me was out of line. I hope you decide to stick around, because you'll find there are a lot of good people here.
This will not be tolerated in the Asylum, either on the Forums or via PMs. If one can't handle the fact that others may not share every opinion you have, this might not be the place for you. :-)
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up